The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Global Thermonuclear War

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Global Thermonuclear War

Post by Lady_Scout on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:20 pm

I just found out that it's out on the PS3 now so it's not just on Xbox anymore. It looks like fun and I'll have to ask one of my friends to invite me into one of the matches to try it out. The videos on YouTube tell me that it is very chaotic so bring a rocket/grenade launcher.
Lady_Scout

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Re: Global Thermonuclear War

Post by CoDfAtHeR123 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:46 am

kst933 wrote:I just found out that it's out on the PS3 now so it's not just on Xbox anymore. It looks like fun and I'll have to ask one of my friends to invite me into one of the matches to try it out. The videos on YouTube tell me that it is very chaotic so bring a rocket/grenade launcher.

Yeah, they're real fun, but its just Grenades and Rockets, the one I was in was Super-Speed, but I don't know if they're all like that.

It doesn't last very long the, you'll be lucky if the match lasts more than 10minutes, oh and also it's an infection so when you leave and go to private match you will be able to have and invite your friends!
CoDfAtHeR123
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 am

CoDfAtHeR123 wrote:
kst933 wrote:I just found out that it's out on the PS3 now so it's not just on Xbox anymore. It looks like fun and I'll have to ask one of my friends to invite me into one of the matches to try it out. The videos on YouTube tell me that it is very chaotic so bring a rocket/grenade launcher.

Yeah, they're real fun, but its just Grenades and Rockets, the one I was in was Super-Speed, but I don't know if they're all like that.

It doesn't last very long the, you'll be lucky if the match lasts more than 10minutes, oh and also it's an infection so when you leave and go to private match you will be able to have and invite your friends!
If it's an infection, does that mean all your Private Matches are messed up (when you host). It would suck if you wanted to play some normal Private Matches but it wouldn't be possible anymore.
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by CoDfAtHeR123 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 am

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:
CoDfAtHeR123 wrote:

If it's an infection, does that mean all your Private Matches are messed up (when you host). It would suck if you wanted to play some normal Private Matches but it wouldn't be possible anymore.

No, when you host a Private Match it just says the gamemode default is Global Thermonuclear War, if you change it to say TDM the infection is gone, so everytime you want to play GTW you'll need a friend who actually does the hack/mod.
CoDfAtHeR123
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:08 pm

It reminds me of SnD in KZ2.

A rocket and grenade fest.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:49 pm

S&D on KZ2 is terrible if the friendly fire is on even though it's a little less chaotic.

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top