The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farewell

Post by Ryu Shihaisha on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:34 am

It is with a heavy heart that I sit down to type these words. I'm not making this decision because of a problem with the website or a problem with another person, because problems like that do not exist for me. I'm making this decision because it is right and sometimes doing what's right is the exact opposite of what you may desire to do. Unfortunately, this also applies to Playstation Network. I will not play online often, but not with the mass majority of the people in my friend list. This means that I must remove everyone except the JPN clan members. I truly do not wish to do this, but it is necessary. I'm keeping my exact and personal reasons for this decision to myself so if you expecting an explanation, there will be no additional information.

Ryu Shihaisha
Left
Left

Back to top Go down

Re: Farewell

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:05 am

This does not make sense...... You can't leave just like that..... "I'm making this decision because it is right and sometimes doing what's right is the exact opposite of what you may desire to do."

What does this even mean?

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:56 am

Ice, she means that you may desire to do one thing but that thing is not always right and that doing the right thing is not necessarily what you desire to do.

Bye, Ryu. We'll miss losing a member like you Sad
Lady_Scout

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by DigimonFanatic on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:36 am

ICEheaven102 wrote:This does not make sense...... You can't leave just like that..... "I'm making this decision because it is right and sometimes doing what's right is the exact opposite of what you may desire to do."

What does this even mean?

The easiest way I can explain is that she is basically saying that doing the right thing is sometimes the opposite of what you want to do. Well then, I suppose I will leave as well. There is little reason for me to remain. I won't forget you all.
DigimonFanatic
Left
Left

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top