The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Need a better layout =.=

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need a better layout =.=

Post by Say Wuut on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Why is this layout black, red, white, and gray!? Why does it remind me of Communism and Nazi's!? Why is that banner so big!? Why are the buttons, boxes, and forum buttons abnormally huge!? Why do we have a thread that gives out tips to help this site out but it becomes ignored!?

/rant

You should really work on those suggestions we gave you.

Say Wuut

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Re: Need a better layout =.=

Post by ICEheaven102 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:40 pm

The size of the icons for forum sections will be enlarged to reduced the "Feeling small". I cannot add a block feature on the CB.

Red, white, black and gray just go good together, the buttons aren't THAT large, the banner is the size of the Adreneline Zone banner, and as for new themes..... Me and Viet are working on it so don't fret.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Has there been any progress made on a new theme? It'd be welcomed by me at least. I don't particularly like current scheme - any way we could get the old Infinity Ward theme on here? I know this is Forumotion, but the Forumotion stuff looks almost exactly like phpBB, so maybe they are using phpBB for their service - it's open source, so it's definitely possible. I'm sure if you were willing to, some of us IWF veterans could show you theme. Wink
Paul
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Back to top Go down

Post by NotSamTheLost on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Paul wrote:Has there been any progress made on a new theme? It'd be welcomed by me at least. I don't particularly like current scheme - any way we could get the old Infinity Ward theme on here? I know this is Forumotion, but the Forumotion stuff looks almost exactly like phpBB, so maybe they are using phpBB for their service - it's open source, so it's definitely possible. I'm sure if you were willing to, some of us IWF veterans could show you theme. Wink

it is phpBB probably 3 i think.
NotSamTheLost

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Ok then guys. Btw, Paul, can you show me the theme?

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top