The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Where is my master? =^.^=

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:42 pm

Hi everyone, Ai is here thanks to the help of my master. I love anime and Role Playing so I am hoping to have a lot of fun here. I'm a little shy, so I may not post much, but I hope to have fun. Also has anyon seen my master? *looks around* Blake! You're favorite Maid is here! ^.^
avatar
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Points : 185
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 23
Location : You're guess is as good as mine =P

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Doitsu on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:12 pm

.............. So you decide to join now of all times? A little late, huh? Well, its better late than never I suppose. Anyway while you stay here with us try to behave yourself all right? I've seen the type of trouble that you can get into <_<

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

&amp;amp;quot;Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood .&amp;amp;quot;
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:52 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:.............. So you decide to join now of all times? A little late, huh? Well, its better late than never I suppose. Anyway while you stay here with us try to behave yourself all right? I've seen the type of trouble that you can get into <_<

MASTER! *jumps on you and snuggles with you* I haven't seen you in a while, so I'd think that I'd come here to hunt you down. Don't be mad at me, I just missed you and I wanted to come and see you.... I promise I'll do my best to please you! =^.^=
avatar
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Points : 185
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 23
Location : You're guess is as good as mine =P

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Say Wuut on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Desu.

Say Wuut
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 342
Points : 522
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

Character sheet
Name :
Age:
Gender:

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Lady_Scout on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Okay...

Hi.

_________________________________________________
avatar
Lady_Scout
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 708
Points : 798
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Universe 42

Character sheet
Name : Fiona
Age:
Gender: Female

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Doitsu on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:59 pm

KoreanStandardTime wrote:Okay...

Hi.

Ya............. Umm.... how do I put this without sounding stupied? Ai is my "maid" persay.... We used to be at the same website together, and I left it a while ago. Recently I've been trying to advertise for EZ, and the word went down the vine through some of my friends, and I guess she heard.... Don't worry, she is only like this to me, so no need to worry I guess. I'll be monitering her though, as she has gotten into some trouble in the past -_-"

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

&amp;amp;quot;Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood .&amp;amp;quot;
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:43 am

Master.... *Gets teary eyed* I won't get into trouble like I did before... it was all my fault, but it was an accident... please don't be mad.... I promise to be a good girl for you... *sits on your lap and nuzzles your neck*
avatar
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Points : 185
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 23
Location : You're guess is as good as mine =P

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Senliten on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:17 am

OberKommando44 wrote:
KoreanStandardTime wrote:Okay...

Hi.

Ya............. Umm.... how do I put this without sounding stupied? Ai is my "maid" persay.... We used to be at the same website together, and I left it a while ago. Recently I've been trying to advertise for EZ, and the word went down the vine through some of my friends, and I guess she heard.... Don't worry, she is only like this to me, so no need to worry I guess. I'll be monitering her though, as she has gotten into some trouble in the past -_-"

Heh, don't mind me. This place needs a bit of spice so she can cause trouble to me if she likes Cap'n. As long as it does not involve scolding water. Laughing
avatar
Senliten
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 30
Location : Ft. Benning

http://ichimonai.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Doitsu on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Senliten wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:
KoreanStandardTime wrote:Okay...

Hi.

Ya............. Umm.... how do I put this without sounding stupied? Ai is my "maid" persay.... We used to be at the same website together, and I left it a while ago. Recently I've been trying to advertise for EZ, and the word went down the vine through some of my friends, and I guess she heard.... Don't worry, she is only like this to me, so no need to worry I guess. I'll be monitering her though, as she has gotten into some trouble in the past -_-"

Heh, don't mind me. This place needs a bit of spice so she can cause trouble to me if she likes Cap'n. As long as it does not involve scolding water. Laughing

Alright dude, if your sure about that then I'll go easy on her. Just as a warning, Do not scratch behind her ears! I did that before, and well..... lets just say that things got a little out of hand Shocked

Also, Ai I'm not mad at you alright? So don't be sad,and don't worry about it. Razz

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

&amp;amp;quot;Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood .&amp;amp;quot;
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:45 pm

*Blushes and looks away* Blake has touched my ears before..... I know that I love it when he does it..... I just get a little too "playful" when he does though... *Plays with his dog tags like a cat toy* =^.^=
avatar
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Points : 185
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 23
Location : You're guess is as good as mine =P

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Senliten on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:
Senliten wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:
KoreanStandardTime wrote:Okay...

Hi.

Ya............. Umm.... how do I put this without sounding stupied? Ai is my "maid" persay.... We used to be at the same website together, and I left it a while ago. Recently I've been trying to advertise for EZ, and the word went down the vine through some of my friends, and I guess she heard.... Don't worry, she is only like this to me, so no need to worry I guess. I'll be monitering her though, as she has gotten into some trouble in the past -_-"

Heh, don't mind me. This place needs a bit of spice so she can cause trouble to me if she likes Cap'n. As long as it does not involve scolding water. Laughing

Alright dude, if your sure about that then I'll go easy on her. Just as a warning, Do not scratch behind her ears! I did that before, and well..... lets just say that things got a little out of hand Shocked

Also, Ai I'm not mad at you alright? So don't be sad,and don't worry about it. Razz

To tempt fate or not is now the question.
avatar
Senliten
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 30
Location : Ft. Benning

http://ichimonai.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Say Wuut on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Reminds me of roleplaying on xanga. >_>

Say Wuut
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 342
Points : 522
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

Character sheet
Name :
Age:
Gender:

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Doitsu on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Helen wrote:Reminds me of roleplaying on xanga. >_>

Ya, she loves to role play. She does it a lot, so expect it in her posts Razz
I've gotten used to it by know though.

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

&amp;amp;quot;Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood .&amp;amp;quot;
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm sorry if I bother you when I do it.... I just really like role playing.... *sits on Blake's lap* I do it mostly to entertain my Master though... *blushes* It just makes things more fun this way... *Blushes again and looks down at the floor* I'll do anything to please him... If he's happy then I am too!
avatar
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Points : 185
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 23
Location : You're guess is as good as mine =P

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Senliten on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Aishteru_Master wrote:I'm sorry if I bother you when I do it.... I just really like role playing.... *sits on Blake's lap* I do it mostly to entertain my Master though... *blushes* It just makes things more fun this way... *Blushes again and looks down at the floor* I'll do anything to please him... If he's happy then I am too!

Lol I like where this is going
Oi Ober, least she is willingly letting such large hints out just for you XD
*sighs* Frigging envy you now lol Razz
avatar
Senliten
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 30
Location : Ft. Benning

http://ichimonai.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Doitsu on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Senliten wrote:
Aishteru_Master wrote:I'm sorry if I bother you when I do it.... I just really like role playing.... *sits on Blake's lap* I do it mostly to entertain my Master though... *blushes* It just makes things more fun this way... *Blushes again and looks down at the floor* I'll do anything to please him... If he's happy then I am too!

Lol I like where this is going
Oi Ober, least she is willingly letting such large hints out just for you XD
*sighs* Frigging envy you now lol Razz

Lol this is the first time anyone has envied me Razz As for this hints, this is nothing compared to before. Oh my goodness I remember the old days <_< I guess you could say that she has a HUGE soft spot for me :l *Scratches Behind Ai's ears* Isn't that right?

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

&amp;amp;quot;Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood .&amp;amp;quot;
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:19 pm

*Blushes and moans a little while Blake scratches behind my ears* Oh... Master.... that feels so.... good.... *Snaps out of it* I'm sorry... like I said before, scratching behind my ears gets me very "playful"... Before when we used to talk to eachother, I was always right beside him. *Blushes* I also felt... I felt more"intimate" about him and would go a little bit farther than this... but I was just his maid with "benefits I guess... *looks at Sen* I'm sorry, maybe if you search hard enough, you can find a loving maid too! =^.^=
avatar
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Points : 185
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 23
Location : You're guess is as good as mine =P

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Senliten on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Aishteru_Master wrote:*Blushes and moans a little while Blake scratches behind my ears* Oh... Master.... that feels so.... good.... *Snaps out of it* I'm sorry... like I said before, scratching behind my ears gets me very "playful"... Before when we used to talk to eachother, I was always right beside him. *Blushes* I also felt... I felt more"intimate" about him and would go a little bit farther than this... but I was just his maid with "benefits I guess... *looks at Sen* I'm sorry, maybe if you search hard enough, you can find a loving maid too! =^.^=

Heh, I'll keep the long story short and just say I'd prefer to fly solo, but only because people usual can't handle what I dish out. Cool
avatar
Senliten
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 30
Location : Ft. Benning

http://ichimonai.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Doitsu on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Senliten wrote:
Aishteru_Master wrote:*Blushes and moans a little while Blake scratches behind my ears* Oh... Master.... that feels so.... good.... *Snaps out of it* I'm sorry... like I said before, scratching behind my ears gets me very "playful"... Before when we used to talk to eachother, I was always right beside him. *Blushes* I also felt... I felt more"intimate" about him and would go a little bit farther than this... but I was just his maid with "benefits I guess... *looks at Sen* I'm sorry, maybe if you search hard enough, you can find a loving maid too! =^.^=

Heh, I'll keep the long story short and just say I'd prefer to fly solo, but only because people usual can't handle what I dish out. Cool

lmao Looks like someones a Badass Razz But seriously, that happens with some people, how they can't connect with others. You are one strong dude, and for that I salute you

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

&amp;amp;quot;Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood .&amp;amp;quot;
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Senliten on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:44 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:
Senliten wrote:
Aishteru_Master wrote:*Blushes and moans a little while Blake scratches behind my ears* Oh... Master.... that feels so.... good.... *Snaps out of it* I'm sorry... like I said before, scratching behind my ears gets me very "playful"... Before when we used to talk to eachother, I was always right beside him. *Blushes* I also felt... I felt more"intimate" about him and would go a little bit farther than this... but I was just his maid with "benefits I guess... *looks at Sen* I'm sorry, maybe if you search hard enough, you can find a loving maid too! =^.^=

Heh, I'll keep the long story short and just say I'd prefer to fly solo, but only because people usual can't handle what I dish out. Cool

lmao Looks like someones a Badass Razz But seriously, that happens with some people, how they can't connect with others. You are one strong dude, and for that I salute you

Lol, wondering on what the emphasis for that strong part is XD
avatar
Senliten
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 30
Location : Ft. Benning

http://ichimonai.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Say Wuut on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 am

I find this so wrong. Shocked

Say Wuut
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 342
Points : 522
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

Character sheet
Name :
Age:
Gender:

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Senliten on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:49 am

Helen wrote:I find this so wrong. Shocked

Yet at the same time it could be oh so right
avatar
Senliten
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 30
Location : Ft. Benning

http://ichimonai.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Say Wuut on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:17 am

Senliten wrote:
Helen wrote:I find this so wrong. Shocked

Yet at the same time it could be oh so right
lol internet sex. xD

Say Wuut
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 342
Points : 522
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

Character sheet
Name :
Age:
Gender:

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by FailedEagle on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:48 am

0.0 you can be my maid too ^^ huh huhhhhhh What a Face
avatar
FailedEagle
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 37
Points : 44
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-21
Age : 21
Location : Los Angeles

Character sheet
Name :
Age:
Gender:

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Oh... I don't know about that... *Blushes* I mean I don't know if Blake could share me with anyone... I'm sorry eagle, but I'm devoted to Blake only.... *Sits on Blake's lap, wraps my arms around his neck, and lays my hea on his shoulder* I'm going to take a nap master... *Blushes and falls asleep*
avatar
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Points : 185
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 23
Location : You're guess is as good as mine =P

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my master? =^.^=

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum