The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

I'm bored...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm bored...

Post by NewWaveGuy on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:33 pm

...got any tips for what I could do to pass time when I'm bored, and gaming or forums aren't tips.
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm bored...

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Watch TV, read a book, play some sports, or just eat something.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:47 pm

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:...got any tips for what I could do to pass time when I'm bored, and gaming or forums aren't tips.

Listen to music I guess, Taking a nap doesn't hurt either. Although when I'm bored, I just mope around until something good on TV comes on, or until I get the random urge to play a game.

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Watch TV; mmm, it's Saturday and it's 5 pm, a bit too early for good TV.
Read book; I haven't read a book in ... years, lol, with this kind of wheather that would only make more groggy. Why read a book when you could play a game, lol, jk.
Play some sports; Yes, but not now it's too hot, I'll consider it though, I'll probably go cycling or running for a bit, but that can only keep me busy for about an hour.
Eat; Yes that can work, but I mostly eat when I'm already doing something else, so first I need to find something else to do.
Listen to music; Absolutely, but not now, lol, I love to listen to music, but more when the sun is down and when I'm alone, but that's a great tip, although I actually should give my ears some rest. Yes I'm serious, I listen too much/too long to music, it's so addictive.
Take a nap; Could work, but it's too hot to fall asleep, and I think I'll wake up again with a headache.

All the things are decent but it's too hot to do one of these things, I wanna sit outside, but I can't just sit or lay there, I need to do something, but then again, it's too hot to do something... dilemma, dilemma, thanks for the tips though.
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:32 pm

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:Watch TV; mmm, it's Saturday and it's 5 pm, a bit too early for good TV.
Read book; I haven't read a book in ... years, lol, with this kind of wheather that would only make more groggy. Why read a book when you could play a game, lol, jk.
Play some sports; Yes, but not now it's too hot, I'll consider it though, I'll probably go cycling or running for a bit, but that can only keep me busy for about an hour.
Eat; Yes that can work, but I mostly eat when I'm already doing something else, so first I need to find something else to do.
Listen to music; Absolutely, but not now, lol, I love to listen to music, but more when the sun is down and when I'm alone, but that's a great tip, although I actually should give my ears some rest. Yes I'm serious, I listen too much/too long to music, it's so addictive.
Take a nap; Could work, but it's too hot to fall asleep, and I think I'll wake up again with a headache.

All the things are decent but it's too hot to do one of these things, I wanna sit outside, but I can't just sit or lay there, I need to do something, but then again, it's too hot to do something... dilemma, dilemma, thanks for the tips though.

If its so hot, go out swimming if it is possible. Swimming is awesome in the Summer Razz

(I should know, I've got a below ground 8-ft deep one Wink )

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:44 pm

I've been laying in the sun playing some tetris to pass the time, tetris is addictive geek
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by NotSamTheLost on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:24 pm

masturbate or get a job.
NotSamTheLost

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:13 pm

I just thought of another thing; Youtube videos can help as well. (So long as you know what to look for). ATM I'm watching the worlds best noob tuber Razz 5 person spawn kill with one tube :O

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:54 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:I just thought of another thing; Youtube videos can help as well. (So long as you know what to look for). ATM I'm watching the worlds best noob tuber Razz 5 person spawn kill with one tube :O
YouTube, how could I forget, I always have some classic videos which never get boring no matter how many times I've seen them, I like this one a lot, not sure if you will since it's spoken in Dutch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fCYYPCtHGs&feature=related
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by NotSamTheLost on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:21 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:I just thought of another thing; Youtube videos can help as well. (So long as you know what to look for). ATM I'm watching the worlds best noob tuber Razz 5 person spawn kill with one tube :O

you've found youtube vids of ricflair! :O
NotSamTheLost

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top