The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

What type of anime character do you like/see as yourself the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What type of anime character do you like/see as yourself the most?

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi everyone! I just thought that I would see what others would say.

As everyone can tell, I would say the Neko Maid is my favorite and I think that I'm like one as well *Neko ears twitch* =^.^=. I love their tails and their even cuter ears! Their maid outfits always look cute as well, even though sometimes they are revealing *blushes* I also like their personalities; playful, innocent, and loving. Another reason that I like them is *blushes* that they can get sexually aroused easily, like scratching behind their ears O.O(Don't make fun of my pervyness, there is a little perv in everyone). Usaully whenever I role play I am always the neko because I can act cute without annoying anyone. What does everyone else think?
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto

Back to top Go down

My Choice

Post by FailedEagle on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:35 pm

I am always the Distanced kind of character who is seperated slightly from the rest of everything, Also at moments can very much be the Savior of a situation(usually physical but mental situations too). Is somewhat muscular but when he has to can lift up to twice his weight (getting towards me Very Happy ) And er not sure how else to describe it. o.o
FailedEagle
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Re: What type of anime character do you like/see as yourself the most?

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 pm

I have a split personality like Lucy/Nyuu from Elfen Lied.

School personality: Very quiet, and clam. I'm kinda Like Kyon from Haruhi. I'm also kinda smart(ish), like Miyuki from Lucky Star.

Home personality: I'm still smart(ish) like Miyuki, bit the Kyon side gets kicked out. I kind of become like Konata from Lucky Star and act like I am now (I also talk about games and anime just like her, and I'm a bit.... Kooky. Razz ).

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Distence Distence and more Distance for me. IRL I'm not a big people person, I don't dislike others, but I rather tolerate them. So I guess I'd be the guy in class that doesn't say much and always has things on his mind. As for other things, I'm somewhat muscular and could hold my own in a fight. I am the character that blends in with the background in a way.

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by FailedEagle on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:36 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:Distence Distence and more Distance for me. IRL I'm not a big people person, I don't dislike others, but I rather tolerate them. So I guess I'd be the guy in class that doesn't say much and always has things on his mind. As for other things, I'm somewhat muscular and could hold my own in a fight. I am the character that blends in with the background in a way.

are we related or something xD thats what I was trying to explain..but i failed cyclops
FailedEagle
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 pm

FailedEagle wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:Distence Distence and more Distance for me. IRL I'm not a big people person, I don't dislike others, but I rather tolerate them. So I guess I'd be the guy in class that doesn't say much and always has things on his mind. As for other things, I'm somewhat muscular and could hold my own in a fight. I am the character that blends in with the background in a way.

are we related or something xD thats what I was trying to explain..but i failed cyclops

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN! lol Related; I dont think so Think the same way; Possibly Razz

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by FailedEagle on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:09 am

OberKommando44 wrote:
FailedEagle wrote:

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN! lol Related; I dont think so Think the same way; Possibly Razz

I think you mean Definitely, at least in this case haha
FailedEagle
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by Say Wuut on Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:37 am

FailedEagle wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:
FailedEagle wrote:

I say your Angel and a mix of Matsushita. Did you saw episode 13 yet?

Say Wuut

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by FailedEagle on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:01 am

Helen wrote:
FailedEagle wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:
FailedEagle wrote:

Yea Very Happy It was great!
FailedEagle
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by Say Wuut on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:22 pm

FailedEagle wrote:
Helen wrote:
FailedEagle wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:
FailedEagle wrote:

The ending was bittersweet. Sad But so fulfilling! They found each other Very Happy

Say Wuut

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by FailedEagle on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Helen wrote:
FailedEagle wrote:
Helen wrote:
FailedEagle wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:
FailedEagle wrote:

yayyyy :DDD
The ending was bittersweet. Sad But so fulfilling! They found each other Very Happy
FailedEagle
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top