The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Your Future...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Future...

Post by NewWaveGuy on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:15 pm

What are your future plans, how do you hope/think your future will be, be it near future or in 50 years.
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Future...

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:53 pm

To Tell the truth, I don't know what I want to do in the future... I mean I plan to finish high school and go to college, but after that I don't what I would like to do as a job... Whatever I may choose though, l believe I'll be happy *smiles*
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:57 am

You always have to be optimistic about your future, that's good Smile

Well I haven't actually told what I want/think I'm gonna do. I hope to join the army this year, and if I'm not selected I'll go to college (again). I just don't know what exactly I want to do if I have to go to college.
As for the future in a couple of years; happy family, kids, own house with garden, fun job and a Corvette (... or another car Razz ) ... you know the drill... well actually that's more like a dream...
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:17 pm

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:You always have to be optimistic about your future, that's good Smile

Well I haven't actually told what I want/think I'm gonna do. I hope to join the army this year, and if I'm not selected I'll go to college (again). I just don't know what exactly I want to do if I have to go to college.
As for the future in a couple of years; happy family, kids, own house with garden, fun job and a Corvette (... or another car Razz ) ... you know the drill... well actually that's more like a dream...

That sounds good to me. Regarding joining the Army, is your country currently engaged in the Middle East as well?

As for my future, I guess I want to be a lawyer, but I'm not sure. All I do know is that I want to be wealthy, but not super rich. If I could have a couple million in the bank by my 40's I'd be happy.

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:30 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:That sounds good to me. Regarding joining the Army, is your country currently engaged in the Middle East as well?

As for my future, I guess I want to be a lawyer, but I'm not sure. All I do know is that I want to be wealthy, but not super rich. If I could have a couple million in the bank by my 40's I'd be happy.
For the Middle East we're in
- Afghanistan, but in the less 'hot' areas, the objective is to train the local Afghan soldiers and to (re)build things like schools, streets, etc. Although, we definately had a few encounters with the Taliban where we had to jump in. We cooperate a lot with Germany actually.
- Lebanon, clearing mines and safety of the population.
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by FailedEagle on Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:36 pm

My future plans are to learn japanese for the next four years then take college in japan, ill decide on my topic by that point. I am also planning to join the U.S. military after college where I will automatically become a highly paid officer for going to college and during my stay in the military they will pay for my graduate school and so on so forth, i have a idea of living in japan for a few years if not a while
FailedEagle
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyChrist on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 am

FailedEagle wrote:My future plans are to learn japanese for the next four years then take college in japan, ill decide on my topic by that point. I am also planning to join the U.S. military after college where I will automatically become a highly paid officer for going to college and during my stay in the military they will pay for my graduate school and so on so forth, i have a idea of living in japan for a few years if not a while
I think you have to live in the US for like 10-20 years continuously before being eligible for the army.

Also, say hi to Kaede for me.

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:That sounds good to me. Regarding joining the Army, is your country currently engaged in the Middle East as well?

For the Middle East we're in
- Afghanistan, but in the less 'hot' areas, the objective is to train the local Afghan soldiers and to (re)build things like schools, streets, etc. Although, we definately had a few encounters with the Taliban where we had to jump in. We cooperate a lot with Germany actually.
- Lebanon, clearing mines and safety of the population.
Lebanon is plenty safe. At least Beirut is.
JohnnyChrist

Back to top Go down

Post by FailedEagle on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:46 am

Lol I have been in the U.S for 14 years and I'm a citizen so going to Japan wont do anything and um...whose Kaede lol
FailedEagle
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyChrist on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:03 am

FailedEagle wrote:

Lol I have been in the U.S for 14 years and I'm a citizen so going to Japan wont do anything and um...whose Kaede lol
Oh yea, you're not a vet. I forgot.

Anyway, leaving on a visa for four years will probably void the 10 CONTINUOUS years I said above.
JohnnyChrist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top