The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Kst, standing by...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kst, standing by...

Post by Lady_Scout on Sat May 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Okay, I'm here. I'm bored and I want LBP2. I doubt any of you guys saw my post in the intro thread on IWF anyway -_-

Alright, my name is Fiona and I live in Florida (where people think it's cold when the temperature drops two degrees or something). If you want more personal information about me, you can go away and not come back. I'm an IWF oldie plus part of the IWFL and JaPWN over there because I have no life sometimes. The 6000+ posts should tell you that. Many of the PS3 guys over there are my friends including Sam, Bunni, Axe, Madfish, Flashray, Fird, Sponge, MoH, and a lot more I cba to post them. Sam started the whole "kst loves Clancy" thing. Flash started the Korean Standard Time thing (which isn't true but I decided to use it as my username for fun).

Gaming. Judging by my avatar, you should be able to tell I like Killzone 2. I do, primarily because I received the beta for it and played it to death. I have COD4 and it is now more fun than ever before due to the ridiculous amount of newbies and snipers on there. MW2 is fun and frustrating at the same time. W@W, I don't play MP anymore but I need people to play with on zombies (I buy the map packs and no one plays?). Resident Evil 5 is so fun but barely anyone on my friends list has it. MGS4 is just awesome but I don't play MGO. I can type up a paragraph of why I like LittleBigPlanet so go figure. MAG is fun but not super addicting; I'm such a healing noob on it. God of War 3 is so bloody, brutal, and oh so satisfying when you cut off the heads of a cerberus or do a particularly violent Quick Time Event. FLYING IS NOT FUN WHEN YOU DIE 20 TIMES. Uncharted 2 is a fun game, especially co-op, and I just like melee'ing guys on it.

That's my story Smile

Razz Sad Razz Sad Razz Sad Razz Sad Razz Sad Razz Sad

I like these smilies. How did I manage to type up two paragraphs? Shocked

P.S. I'm a Photoshop noob.

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Re: Kst, standing by...

Post by Doitsu on Sat May 22, 2010 2:25 pm

So I"m guessing that you and the others are finished with your "spam attacks", and you've all calmed down? Well, its always good to have senseable people here.
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sat May 22, 2010 2:30 pm

KoreanStandardTime wrote:Okay, I'm here. I'm bored and I want LBP2. I doubt any of you guys saw my post in the intro thread on IWF anyway -_-

Alright, my name is Fiona and I live in Florida (where people think it's cold when the temperature drops two degrees or something). If you want more personal information about me, you can go away and not come back. I'm an IWF oldie plus part of the IWFL and JaPWN over there because I have no life sometimes. The 6000+ posts should tell you that. Many of the PS3 guys over there are my friends including Sam, Bunni, Axe, Madfish, Flashray, Fird, Sponge, MoH, and a lot more I cba to post them. Sam started the whole "kst loves Clancy" thing. Flash started the Korean Standard Time thing (which isn't true but I decided to use it as my username for fun).

Gaming. Judging by my avatar, you should be able to tell I like Killzone 2. I do, primarily because I received the beta for it and played it to death. I have COD4 and it is now more fun than ever before due to the ridiculous amount of newbies and snipers on there. MW2 is fun and frustrating at the same time. W@W, I don't play MP anymore but I need people to play with on zombies (I buy the map packs and no one plays?). Resident Evil 5 is so fun but barely anyone on my friends list has it. MGS4 is just awesome but I don't play MGO. I can type up a paragraph of why I like LittleBigPlanet so go figure. MAG is fun but not super addicting; I'm such a healing noob on it. God of War 3 is so bloody, brutal, and oh so satisfying when you cut off the heads of a cerberus or do a particularly violent Quick Time Event. FLYING IS NOT FUN WHEN YOU DIE 20 TIMES. Uncharted 2 is a fun game, especially co-op, and I just like melee'ing guys on it.

That's my story Smile

Razz Sad Razz Sad Razz Sad Razz Sad Razz Sad Razz Sad

I like these smilies. How did I manage to type up two paragraphs? Shocked

P.S. I'm a Photoshop noob.

You can type 2 paragraphs because of me. Very Happy Also, you should realy play MGO. It's pretty fun, but I heard it's not as good as MGO1.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sat May 22, 2010 2:32 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:So I"m guessing that you and the others are finished with your "spam attacks", and you've all calmed down? Well, its always good to have senseable people here.
Meh, I don't even know how to spam attack. It's Sam's job >_>

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sat May 22, 2010 2:33 pm

KoreanStandardTime wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:So I"m guessing that you and the others are finished with your "spam attacks", and you've all calmed down? Well, its always good to have senseable people here.
Meh, I don't even know how to spam attack. It's Sam's job >_>

Your spam attack was pretty weak, so I'm not fliping out.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sat May 22, 2010 2:37 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:Your spam attack was pretty weak, so I'm not fliping out.
No, I was just messing with you. Do you know the real RustySniper93? His montages are so bad it's hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RustySniper93

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sat May 22, 2010 2:39 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:Your spam attack was pretty weak, so I'm not fliping out.
No, I was just messing with you. Do you know the real RustySniper93? His montages are so bad it's hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RustySniper93

Hilarious as in hilarious commentaries or hilarious fails?

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sat May 22, 2010 2:41 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:Hilarious as in hilarious commentaries or hilarious fails?
His accuracy is just absolutely terrible. Just watch >_<

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sat May 22, 2010 2:54 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:Hilarious as in hilarious commentaries or hilarious fails?
His accuracy is just absolutely terrible. Just watch >_<

To be honest, I loled hard.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top