The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Anyone wanna...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone wanna...

Post by NewWaveGuy on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Can we do something like a community event for MW2 and/or CoD4, play mike myers, throwing knifes, or whatever else?
avatar
NewWaveGuy
Member
Member

Posts : 237
Points : 263
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone wanna...

Post by Say Wuut on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 am

Well I'm up for it. Anyone else?

Say Wuut
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 342
Points : 522
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

Character sheet
Name :
Age:
Gender:

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone wanna...

Post by Doitsu on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:11 pm

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:Can we do something like a community event for MW2 and/or CoD4, play mike myers, throwing knifes, or whatever else?
Sure, I'd be willing to play if I could make it, as long it isn't quick scoping or anythign like that. Mike Myers would be fun with enough people.

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone wanna...

Post by NewWaveGuy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:44 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:
ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:Can we do something like a community event for MW2 and/or CoD4, play mike myers, throwing knifes, or whatever else?
Sure, I'd be willing to play if I could make it, as long it isn't quick scoping or anythign like that. Mike Myers would be fun with enough people.
I'd say at least 6, so I hope everyone here wants to join, more is always welcome. I want to host but I think it's better if someone else does, my NAT Type is 2, Open, wireless, so I'm pretty sure someone else has better specs to host.

I don't like quickscoping/noscoping either, we'll discuss the rules/games/time, etc. when we have enough people.
avatar
NewWaveGuy
Member
Member

Posts : 237
Points : 263
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone wanna...

Post by Doitsu on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:48 pm

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:
ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:Can we do something like a community event for MW2 and/or CoD4, play mike myers, throwing knifes, or whatever else?
Sure, I'd be willing to play if I could make it, as long it isn't quick scoping or anythign like that. Mike Myers would be fun with enough people.
I'd say at least 6, so I hope everyone here wants to join, more is always welcome. I want to host but I think it's better if someone else does, my NAT Type is 2, Open, wireless, so I'm pretty sure someone else has better specs to host.

I don't like quickscoping/noscoping either, we'll discuss the rules/games/time, etc. when we have enough people.
Mine is moderate, and I'm on the american server, so maybe you should host. We won't be playing in match making, so we probably won't lag. W/E we do, I'm in.

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone wanna...

Post by NewWaveGuy on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Not to advertise another forum/event but there's a community event at IWF that I'm hosting and I think that will have more success, we can't really do an event with just three players here Sad sign up there, if you want of course and you like the game modes. There might be some people from HardLine's forum so leave all that bullshit behind if you join. Anyway we could still do something on our own here if there's enough interest.

I don't say you have to join, I'm just letting everyone know.

All details here: http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=362012&start=0
avatar
NewWaveGuy
Member
Member

Posts : 237
Points : 263
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone wanna...

Post by Doitsu on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:22 pm

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:Not to advertise another forum/event but there's a community event at IWF that I'm hosting and I think that will have more success, we can't really do an event with just three players here Sad sign up there, if you want of course and you like the game modes. There might be some people from HardLine's forum so leave all that bullshit behind if you join. Anyway we could still do something on our own here if there's enough interest.

I don't say you have to join, I'm just letting everyone know.

All details here: http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=362012&start=0

I signed up Razz

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone wanna...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum