The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Anyone wanna...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone wanna...

Post by NewWaveGuy on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Can we do something like a community event for MW2 and/or CoD4, play mike myers, throwing knifes, or whatever else?
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone wanna...

Post by Say Wuut on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 am

Well I'm up for it. Anyone else?

Say Wuut

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:11 pm

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:Can we do something like a community event for MW2 and/or CoD4, play mike myers, throwing knifes, or whatever else?
Sure, I'd be willing to play if I could make it, as long it isn't quick scoping or anythign like that. Mike Myers would be fun with enough people.

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:44 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:
ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:Can we do something like a community event for MW2 and/or CoD4, play mike myers, throwing knifes, or whatever else?
Sure, I'd be willing to play if I could make it, as long it isn't quick scoping or anythign like that. Mike Myers would be fun with enough people.
I'd say at least 6, so I hope everyone here wants to join, more is always welcome. I want to host but I think it's better if someone else does, my NAT Type is 2, Open, wireless, so I'm pretty sure someone else has better specs to host.

I don't like quickscoping/noscoping either, we'll discuss the rules/games/time, etc. when we have enough people.
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:48 pm

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:
I'd say at least 6, so I hope everyone here wants to join, more is always welcome. I want to host but I think it's better if someone else does, my NAT Type is 2, Open, wireless, so I'm pretty sure someone else has better specs to host.

I don't like quickscoping/noscoping either, we'll discuss the rules/games/time, etc. when we have enough people.
Mine is moderate, and I'm on the american server, so maybe you should host. We won't be playing in match making, so we probably won't lag. W/E we do, I'm in.

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Not to advertise another forum/event but there's a community event at IWF that I'm hosting and I think that will have more success, we can't really do an event with just three players here Sad sign up there, if you want of course and you like the game modes. There might be some people from HardLine's forum so leave all that bullshit behind if you join. Anyway we could still do something on our own here if there's enough interest.

I don't say you have to join, I'm just letting everyone know.

All details here: http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=362012&start=0
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:22 pm

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:Not to advertise another forum/event but there's a community event at IWF that I'm hosting and I think that will have more success, we can't really do an event with just three players here Sad sign up there, if you want of course and you like the game modes. There might be some people from HardLine's forum so leave all that bullshit behind if you join. Anyway we could still do something on our own here if there's enough interest.

I don't say you have to join, I'm just letting everyone know.

All details here: http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=362012&start=0

I signed up Razz

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top