The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Would you want to...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would you want to...

Post by Lady_Scout on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:10 pm

...be stuck in a room with a really hot anime girl or guy/whatever is your fetish. Note that the room has no cameras to ensure privacy; however, I cannot assure you that there won't be a microphone Razz

No need to go into detail about what you'll do! Also, my nonexistent designers will make the room to fit your needs and comfort...!

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Re: Would you want to...

Post by Doitsu on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:20 pm

kst933 wrote:...be stuck in a room with a really hot anime girl or guy/whatever is your fetish. Note that the room has no cameras to ensure privacy; however, I cannot assure you that there won't be a microphone Razz

No need to go into detail about what you'll do! Also, my nonexistent designers will make the room to fit your needs and comfort...!

Ok, first of all: YES! F COURSE I WOULD! As for the microphone, I really couldn't care less Razz. Now the only thing that I would like to know in more detail would just be if this is a one time only thing, or if I could go back into the room as much as I liked XD. My sepcifications for this situation:

Room: IDC what it has in it really or the style it is, just as long as there is a soft and comfortable bed large enough for two.

Girl:
-Neko
-Maid costume
-between 15-17 years old
-Hair color doesn't matter (As long as it isn't something crazy)
-Eye color (Refer to above)
-Personality: Submissive Wink, Heavy Blusher, moaner, likes to play shy, likes to snuggle/get close, likes to kiss
-Height: Not too tall or short
-Breast size:B-D cup (Hey, what do you expect me to say? This is basically "What is your ultimate fantasy?" type thread. Don' judge me Suspect)

What I'd do: I'm not going into details Suspect

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:29 pm

It depends, while hot anime girls look attractive, it would be effing weird to see that in real life I bet (or is that not really the point?).

I don't really care about the room and decoration, I only care about the hot girl. I don't care how she looks if she's hot anyway, hot is hot, it doesn't matter for me if she has black or blonde hair.

I would like some games etc. and cards so we could play that though, what else could you do with a hot anime girl in a room with totally no-one else with you.
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:20 pm

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:
I would like some games etc. and cards so we could play that though, what else could you do with a hot anime girl in a room with totally no-one else with you.

You sir have a great sense of humor lmao Razz

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:59 am

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:It depends, while hot anime girls look attractive, it would be effing weird to see that in real life I bet (or is that not really the point?).

I don't really care about the room and decoration, I only care about the hot girl. I don't care how she looks if she's hot anyway, hot is hot, it doesn't matter for me if she has black or blonde hair.

My nonexistent technical geniuses have developed a machine to turn you into an anime character Surprised

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:43 pm

I see... Very Happy

"Would you want to..."
-Yes please, yes.
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down