You have been logged in.

The Good Morning/Day/Evening/Night Thread

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Good Morning/Day/Evening/Night Thread

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:37 am

Night everyone. See you all tomorrow!

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Good day everyone, I'll be gone for most of the day, so don't leave the stove on while I'm gone Razz

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Home from school with homework. It's not a lot, but it's hard. I just learned about circumference today, and instead of the teacher talking about it, we went outside and did random crap. Now, I have to read it out of my text. -_-

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:12 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:Home from school with homework. It's not a lot, but it's hard. I just learned about circumference today, and instead of the teacher talking about it, we went outside and did random crap. Now, I have to read it out of my text. -_-
lol! Well, that why I love Geometry, simple shapes Razz I was also thinking of watching another series that I think you have mentioned before errr... I think it was: Mayoi Neko Overun! I think you suggested it before Ice Razz

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:55 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:Home from school with homework. It's not a lot, but it's hard. I just learned about circumference today, and instead of the teacher talking about it, we went outside and did random crap. Now, I have to read it out of my text. -_-
As long as you have a good calculator, circumference is a piece of cake! It seems kinda late for you to be learning about it though... (IMO)

Btw, also done with homework. I think my teachers were being kinda lazy today Razz

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:13 pm

kst933 wrote:
As long as you have a good calculator, circumference is a piece of cake! It seems kinda late for you to be learning about it though... (IMO)

Btw, also done with homework. I think my teachers were being kinda lazy today Razz

Well, I figured out circumference and I finished. I'll be headed to the grocery store soon though, so I won't be back for a while.
[quote]

lol! Well, that why I love Geometry, simple shapes Razz I was also thinking of watching another series that I think you have mentioned before errr... I think it was: Mayoi Neko Overun! I think you suggested it before Ice Razz
Ha ha, you and Nekos. Razz

I never recommended it because I never watched it yet, but it is on my anime watching list and I have mentioned it once on the CB, and Failed Eagle (May his heart lie wherever the hell he is right now Razz) has too.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:44 am

[quote="ICEheaven102"]
kst933 wrote:

Well, I figured out circumference and I finished. I'll be headed to the grocery store soon though, so I won't be back for a while.

Ha ha, you and Nekos. Razz

I never recommended it because I never watched it yet, but it is on my anime watching list and I have mentioned it once on the CB, and Failed Eagle (May his heart lie wherever the hell he is right now Razz) has too.

Back after a hectic day of doing nothing of importance =/. Nice choice of words ICE Razz

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:20 pm

I am home for to day. I had an awesome lunch today, we ended up making awesome sticky-note signs that we ended up sticking to eachother Very Happy. I took full responsibiliy for "If you're reading this you're a perv" and the "Walk with me, I need help. I'm disablied" ones XD. It was priceless when one of my friends WILLING put the second one on and started saying things in the hallway like "Help me! I'm special" and "Help me walk, give me a piggy back ride Very Happy"

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:25 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:I am home for to day. I had an awesome lunch today, we ended up making awesome sticky-note signs that we ended up sticking to eachother Very Happy. I took full responsibiliy for "If you're reading this you're a perv" and the "Walk with me, I need help. I'm disablied" ones XD. It was priceless when one of my friends WILLING put the second one on and started saying things in the hallway like "Help me! I'm special" and "Help me walk, give me a piggy back ride Very Happy"

lol! Boys will be Boys I guess =P Well, anyway welcome back home, I'm really happy to see you ^.^ School was ok today, we didn't do anything important really. I'm just happy to actually get to talk to you after not being on much for the past few days T.T
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Aishteru_Master wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:I am home for to day. I had an awesome lunch today, we ended up making awesome sticky-note signs that we ended up sticking to eachother Very Happy. I took full responsibiliy for "If you're reading this you're a perv" and the "Walk with me, I need help. I'm disablied" ones XD. It was priceless when one of my friends WILLING put the second one on and started saying things in the hallway like "Help me! I'm special" and "Help me walk, give me a piggy back ride Very Happy"

lol! Boys will be Boys I guess =P Well, anyway welcome back home, I'm really happy to see you ^.^ School was ok today, we didn't do anything important really. I'm just happy to actually get to talk to you after not being on much for the past few days T.T

Its great to talk to you too Ai Smile And its fine, sometimes we all have things that we have to do =/

I am pissed off though because I started Mayoineko Overun! And I can't find any other episodes besides the first one Sad I HATE YOU YOUTUBE! Sad Sad Sad Sad

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:11 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:
Aishteru_Master wrote:

Its great to talk to you too Ai Smile And its fine, sometimes we all have things that we have to do =/

I am pissed off though because I started Mayoineko Overun! And I can't find any other episodes besides the first one Sad I HATE YOU YOUTUBE! Sad Sad Sad Sad

[Insert "Hallejuah" Music here] I FOUND EPISODE 2 Very Happy

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:01 pm

I am home my friends, I'm feeling good today because I got a 99 in both my Accoutning and Geometry classes on a quiz Smile. How's everyone else?

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:05 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:I am home my friends, I'm feeling good today because I got a 99 in both my Accoutning and Geometry classes on a quiz Smile. How's everyone else?

Welcome home! ^.^ My day was fine, I started watching that anime you were talking about yesterday. It looks like I'm going to have to improve the way I RP T.T I don't have the whole neko personality/characteristics completely, so I'll just have to practice. *Paws at Master* Nyaa~ =-.^=
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Home from school. Dominated the football match. First match was 13-6, second was 13-0.

Also, at the second, the enemy team got 3 dead balls in a row. Razz

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Home from school, thank god <_<. Its good to be around those who I actually like to talk to to, rather than those I'm forced to. Today is one of those days where I probably won't be on all day, so try to post some interestign things. Tomarrow I have a half-day so expect me to be on earlier as well. How's everyone else?

&amp;amp;quot;Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood .&amp;amp;quot;
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:15 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:Home from school, thank god <_<. Its good to be around those who I actually like to talk to to, rather than those I'm forced to. Today is one of those days where I probably won't be on all day, so try to post some interestign things. Tomarrow I have a half-day so expect me to be on earlier as well. How's everyone else?

You sound like you had a bad day =( Are you all right? Can I do anything to make you feel better? *I hug your arm* Tell us about it.
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Home from school everyone! Going to guitar at 6:30 today, so let's talk while we can.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Done with homework

Had fun except for a confusing math test. If you're facing north and turn right, you're suppose to face east, right? ._.

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:03 am

kst933 wrote:Done with homework

Had fun except for a confusing math test. If you're facing north and turn right, you're suppose to face east, right? ._.
It's hard to say, if that was the actual question it technically could've been anything and therefor isn't a very good question, anyway, if it said you turn 90° to the right then yes, East.

I'm making something that's logical confusing Shocked
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:37 am

Good night everyone. See you all tomorrow.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by NotSamTheLost on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:00 am

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:

It's hard to say, if that was the actual question it technically could've been anything and therefor isn't a very good question, anyway, if it said you turn 90° to the right then yes, East.

I'm making something that's logical confusing Shocked

i agree.

if it doesn't state how far you're turning right then you could end up facing any direction.

although east is most likely the answer.

....N
W.....E
....S
NotSamTheLost

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Very interesting question. The logical answer would be East, but what if this was more of a "Be creative question"? In that case you could have said: to the right of north, straight ahaead, or the direction that I'm facing after turning. ITs all confusing really ._.

Now as for my day; It was a waste of time. I ended up haqving to participate in a large scale evacuation, so we wasted like an hour of time. At this point, I am tired and just want to relax right now.

&amp;amp;quot;Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood .&amp;amp;quot;
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Home everyone. I notice that you're home awfully early Master, it must be nice to have a shortened day. How're you today? I hoped everything has been fine for you ^.^ Maybe if you're on enough today, we can advance the RP a little bit.
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Home from school guys. I'll be on the CB later, since I have homework, and a project with my friend. Ugh, busy, busy. =_=

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Home and extremely tired. I've got a lot of studying to do tonight. I need a break <_<

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top