The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

More Registered users?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: More Registered users?

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Ummmm... If I may say a suggestion or two? Wouldn't Anime makers like Manga.com or maybe even Funimation have forums? Also, what about Anime magizines? Wouldn't they have forums as well? Thats all I was wondering... I'll be quiet now... *Hides behind Master*
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Senliten on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Aishteru_Master wrote:Ummmm... If I may say a suggestion or two? Wouldn't Anime makers like Manga.com or maybe even Funimation have forums? Also, what about Anime magizines? Wouldn't they have forums as well? Thats all I was wondering... I'll be quiet now... *Hides behind Master*

Give this girl a cookie... fish... or whatever she wants, best place to advertise what this board will be mostly about is in places that already talk about it 24/7. Anywhom as for the advertising sigs they need to vary in size, because of how different sites = different signature size limits. Who here is decent with that photoshop brush XD
Senliten
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

http://ichimonai.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Senliten wrote:
Aishteru_Master wrote:Ummmm... If I may say a suggestion or two? Wouldn't Anime makers like Manga.com or maybe even Funimation have forums? Also, what about Anime magizines? Wouldn't they have forums as well? Thats all I was wondering... I'll be quiet now... *Hides behind Master*

Give this girl a cookie... fish... or whatever she wants, best place to advertise what this board will be mostly about is in places that already talk about it 24/7. Anywhom as for the advertising sigs they need to vary in size, because of how different sites = different signature size limits. Who here is decent with that photoshop brush XD

I'll make some sigs, but it will be after i's sig and my cousin's.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Senliten wrote:

*Sets down a bowl of milk and pats her on the head* Sen is right, that was a good suggestion

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top