The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Why?????????????

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why?????????????

Post by Winter on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:47 am

Why Iceheaven? Why did you ban all the members on the power forums? Seriously, they were trying to be nice and make peace and then you go and ban them all, WTF?

I mean seriously dude, if you really just want to be a part of a good community then just accept hardons offer.

please dont lock/delete and dont ban me

PS. IP bans can be bad, you can end up banning people you dont want banned.

Here is what I think Ice should do, un-ban all the power forums' members IPs and accept hardlines offer. I love you
avatar
Winter
Banned
Banned

Posts : 18
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Gigi Drozd
Age: 18
Gender: Female

http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:49 pm

My good reasons why:

1. They doesn't treat me fairly.
Hardline treats me like a piece of crap and doesn't respect me. If my members and I join, we will be disrespected by other members and him, and be called "anime or hentai freaks", "Commie" or "Nazi" If they don't respect me, why should I respect them?

2. His forum are all anti-anime.
I made the Exodus for more than just gaming talk. I made it for anime fans to have fun too. Also, to any of you b*tching to me about ecchi; NO. IT'S NOT F*CKING HENTAI. THERE IS NO SEX INVOLVED. IT'S LIKE LOOKING AT A GIRL IN A BIKINI.

3. We are being forced.
You have asked us to join over 3-4 times already and we are sick of it. We DO NOT want to join. That message is crystal clear. I even did this in semi-paragraphs for you all to read.

4. Them embers on here are trolls and spammers.
Ik now MMC, Siri, Flyer and many others personally, and they are great people. They are just being sent here to troll and spam, so my job as the Administrator of the forum is to stop the problem, not let it linger around.

I am not banning people because they are from the Power Forums. I ban them if they are doing something to disrupt the community. If people from the Power Forums join, good. But if they are acting like ignorant assholes, I will gladly ban them, for the good of the forum community.

These are my reasons why. Good day to you sir.


Last edited by ICEheaven102 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________



My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
avatar
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Posts : 864
Points : 975
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Brampton,Ontario,Canada (I'm Vietnamese Canadian)

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)
Age: 19
Gender: Male

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by ScamTheMost on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Winter wrote:, they were trying to be nice and make peace
LOL this bit really made me laugh. It's like your unaware of who they actually are

ScamTheMost
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 39
Points : 32
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Ice is gay

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by MegaMonkeyChunk on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:26 pm

Lemme just go through those one at a time Icey.

1. They should be he, but we can convince Hardline anyway. We will not call you nazis. If you know half the stuff that went on in the chatbox, youd be calling us nazis and things much worse. We the average members would treat you as you would treat us.

2. Yes, we may be anti anime, but really, is it worth talking to maybe the same 3-4 people with messages that may be 6 hours apart? At least on the power forums, there is usually always someone there.

3. Well, its completely up to you to join. Nobody is forcing you. We arent tying you up, putting a gun to your head and forcing you to join anything.

4. I was not trolling nor spamming. Ober visited the forum once and I explained to him my situation. Just because others may have spammed, does not mean I was. I am all for peace and the joining of both our communities, but both you and hardline have to make concessions.

Now if you dont wanna join, thats fine, we would gladly have other people from your forum in our community. If they dont wanna join either, thats fine for them too. We are just putting the proposal out there.

avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 5
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:56 pm

I only have a couple of problems about this situation:

1. Stop making accounts and making the same post over and over again. You know, that one post where you're trying to get all of us to join?

2. Stop making accounts where you pretend to be some random person on the Internet and complain about the bans/etc.. It's not really convincing sometimes.

_________________________________________________
avatar
Lady_Scout
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 708
Points : 798
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Universe 42

Character sheet
Name : Fiona
Age:
Gender: Female

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by Winter on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:59 pm

I'll do the same as MMC:

1. No, we may have cracked a few jokes here and there but nothing THAT serious that should get you THAT upset.

2. No, we just never post it.

3. No your not, you guys are being dumb.

4. No, we aren't trolling, we are telling the the facts and because you disagree you ban us. YOU use the ban hammer WAY too much around here.

And you never really ever posted on The Power Forums before you got banned.
And yeah at The Power Forums there is always AT LEAST one person online. And it is VERY active, might be more active then the IWF.

Just because you don't like Hardline because he has a better forum than you doesn't mean you get to act like a jerk. HL was TRYING to be nice to you and you treat him like crap.

So if you accept this offer then I am sure that you wont regret it.
avatar
Winter
Banned
Banned

Posts : 18
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Gigi Drozd
Age: 18
Gender: Female

http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Winter wrote:Why Iceheaven? Why did you ban all the members on the power forums? Seriously, they were trying to be nice and make peace and then you go and ban them all, WTF?

I mean seriously dude, if you really just want to be a part of a good community then just accept hardons offer.

please dont lock/delete and dont ban me

PS. IP bans can be bad, you can end up banning people you dont want banned.

Here is what I think Ice should do, un-ban all the power forums' members IPs and accept hardlines offer. I love you


Now, I know that I was not here for this problem, but I can speak for all of us when I say that we are not interested. Ever since I left, and came back you have been pestering poor Ober and Ice about how either this forum "sucks" (Which it doesn't, I consider this place my home ^.^) or that we should all migrate to that other forum. I may not be the brightest person here, but it doesn't take much to know that "No means No". I feel bad for the members like me, because we end up getting caught in between this stupied fight even though we didn't do a thing. Now, if you wouldn't mind please stop trying to "recruit us" and leave Ice, Kst, Annihilator, Sam, NotSam, and most importantly Master alone. *Hides behind master and Hugs his arm*
avatar
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Points : 185
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 22
Location : You're guess is as good as mine =P

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by Winter on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:08 pm

^I don't see Hardline bashing Ice on Twitter but I do see Ice bashing Hardline on twitter. So he isnt doing anything? HL was trying to be nice and yeah, The Power Forums are obviously better than here, that was proven a LONG time ago.
avatar
Winter
Banned
Banned

Posts : 18
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Gigi Drozd
Age: 18
Gender: Female

http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:12 pm

Winter wrote:I'll do the same as MMC:

1. No, we may have cracked a few jokes here and there but nothing THAT serious that should get you THAT upset.

2. No, we just never post it.

3. No your not, you guys are being dumb.

4. No, we aren't trolling, we are telling the the facts and because you disagree you ban us. YOU use the ban hammer WAY too much around here.

And you never really ever posted on The Power Forums before you got banned.
And yeah at The Power Forums there is always AT LEAST one person online. And it is VERY active, might be more active then the IWF.

Just because you don't like Hardline because he has a better forum than you doesn't mean you get to act like a jerk. HL was TRYING to be nice to you and you treat him like crap.

So if you accept this offer then I am sure that you wont regret it.

First of all, I'm sorry for the double post T.T

From what I've read here, this "Hardline" person doesn't seem to be that nice to me >_<. He constantly posted how his forums are better than ours and similar things like that. TBH I've taken a glance at that place of yours, and I don't like it at it. There doesn't seem to be much going on there but random chatter. Now I am not saying that all of the people there are bad or unreasonable, its just that people should learn to think for themselves.

Now Winter, you say that Hardline was trying to be "Nice", I'm sorry, but from what Ober has told me that is a complete Lie. I'd trust Ober with my life, and he has never lied to me, so I believe him when he says how Hardline constantly critized either this place or its members. Ober only banned him because Hardline would not let the issue go. It was actually nice here this past week, becuase I didn't have to listen to this crap (Please excuse my language). Now if you wouldn't mind, take your forum recruitment elsewhere and leave Master and his friends alone.
avatar
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Points : 185
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 22
Location : You're guess is as good as mine =P

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by MegaMonkeyChunk on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:16 pm

I don't think its hardline. He always complains he's IP banned and how his proxy fails. I think it might actually be someone else.

Also, if you don't wanna come over, don't. All we are offering is peace. I speak for everyone on the Power Forums here when I say this, you will be welcomed with open arms. Many people have no hostility towards you. You have a false impression of us based on the actions of a few of our members. Please do not generalize because we don't generalize you as all "hentai freaks" or whatever else you want.

Now hear me out here. We are willing to put our differences aside and join together to build a stronger community. We don't wanna just inflate our member count because that would be meaningless. We are just people who enjoy having a diverse community of members all with similar core interests. We all play video games, so why not just leave it at that? I'd just like to reiterate, if you don't wanna come its fine. Nobody is forcing you.

Now please stop this bias you have of us. Thank you.

MegaMonkeyChunk
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 5
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by Winter on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:31 pm

And regarding the "anti-anime" thing, if you guys make a thread about anime its not like HL is going to delete or whatever. Actually goes REALLY easy on the bans/deletions TBH.

I dont think he will care if you do anime.

PS- All of you here dont even know HL that well so dont bash him.
avatar
Winter
Banned
Banned

Posts : 18
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Gigi Drozd
Age: 18
Gender: Female

http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by ScamTheMost on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Winter wrote:I'll do the same as MMC:

And it is VERY active, might be more active then the IWF.
Again MAJOR lol's at this, your all such funny people but if we joined we don't get this kind of comedy Sad.

The power forums are NOT active, if you think it is then you fail to know what real forum activity looks like.

And people can we PLEASE STOP WITH MASSIVE ESSAY'S! i'm not reading most of them

ScamTheMost
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 39
Points : 32
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Ice is gay

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by Winter on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Ice better stop sending PMs on the IWF telling people to join here or I'll report him.
avatar
Winter
Banned
Banned

Posts : 18
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Gigi Drozd
Age: 18
Gender: Female

http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by ScamTheMost on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Winter wrote:Ice better stop sending PMs on the IWF telling people to join here or I'll report him.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please stop I can't take anymore laughter, you guys and girls are far too funny

ScamTheMost
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 39
Points : 32
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Ice is gay

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by Winter on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:46 pm

ScamTheMost wrote:
Winter wrote:Ice better stop sending PMs on the IWF telling people to join here or I'll report him.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please stop I can't take anymore laughter, you guys and girls are far too funny

His username is The1337sp33k.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_koXkVxrz4ac/TI0CUQ5LL8I/AAAAAAAAASM/cQBEXECh_D0/s1600/ICE!.JPG
avatar
Winter
Banned
Banned

Posts : 18
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Gigi Drozd
Age: 18
Gender: Female

http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by ScamTheMost on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Winter wrote:
ScamTheMost wrote:
Winter wrote:Ice better stop sending PMs on the IWF telling people to join here or I'll report him.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please stop I can't take anymore laughter, you guys and girls are far too funny

His username is The1337sp33k.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_koXkVxrz4ac/TI0CUQ5LL8I/AAAAAAAAASM/cQBEXECh_D0/s1600/ICE!.JPG
I don't deny he does it. I just think that you thinking reporting him would do anything. such a funny concept

ScamTheMost
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 39
Points : 32
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Ice is gay

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by MegaMonkeyChunk on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 pm

ScamTheMost wrote:
Winter wrote:I'll do the same as MMC:

And it is VERY active, might be more active then the IWF.
Again MAJOR lol's at this, your all such funny people but if we joined we don't get this kind of comedy Sad.

The power forums are NOT active, if you think it is then you fail to know what real forum activity looks like.

And people can we PLEASE STOP WITH MASSIVE ESSAY'S! i'm not reading most of them

So you do? I assume you run super popular forum with thousands of members posting interesting topics everyday? I might not what your definition of activity is, but all I know is there are a lot more interesting conversation on the Power Forums than the IWF's OT board these days.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 5
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by ScamTheMost on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:00 pm

LOL I've seen the power forums, I would much rather choose IWF over power.

No not thousands just alot more than you have. It's been around much longer and it's ultimately infinite times better and always will be Smile

ScamTheMost
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 39
Points : 32
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Ice is gay

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by Winter on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:17 pm

^LOL, NO! You havnt seen the power forums! and anyone who is normal knows that...

Power FOrums > IWF > Here

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=363846
avatar
Winter
Banned
Banned

Posts : 18
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Gigi Drozd
Age: 18
Gender: Female

http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by ScamTheMost on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Winter wrote:^LOL, NO! You havnt seen the power forums! and anyone who is normal knows that...

Power FOrums > IWF > Here

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=363846
I've had 3 or 4 accounts on the power forums lol

My forum>IWF>Here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>power forums

ScamTheMost
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 39
Points : 32
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Ice is gay

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by MegaMonkeyChunk on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:36 pm

ScamTheMost wrote:
Winter wrote:^LOL, NO! You havnt seen the power forums! and anyone who is normal knows that...

Power FOrums > IWF > Here

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=363846
I've had 3 or 4 accounts on the power forums lol

My forum>IWF>Here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>power forums

Then why bother to come here? TO come to the power forums? Why argue with us then? If your forum is so successful, why aren't you there all the time? Why bother to come back? Why bother to check what I've replied? You have more important things to do. You have a forum to moderate. Someone could be trolling there right now and you wouldn't know, because you are here, reading this, answering this. Meanwhile, your community needs you. Where are you? Bickering uselessly with people that mean nothing to you.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 5
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by NotSamTheLost on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:33 pm

basically.

1. take the hint. you're not welcome. fuck off.

2. the power forums aren't exactly active. you have what? like 5 members and all you do is bitch about esco.

3. you're all fags, fuck off.
avatar
NotSamTheLost
Member
Member

Posts : 146
Points : 157
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-05-29

Character sheet
Name :
Age:
Gender:

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by ScamTheMost on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:43 pm

MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ScamTheMost wrote:
Winter wrote:^LOL, NO! You havnt seen the power forums! and anyone who is normal knows that...

Power FOrums > IWF > Here

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=363846
I've had 3 or 4 accounts on the power forums lol

My forum>IWF>Here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>power forums

Then why bother to come here? TO come to the power forums? Why argue with us then? If your forum is so successful, why aren't you there all the time? Why bother to come back? Why bother to check what I've replied? You have more important things to do. You have a forum to moderate. Someone could be trolling there right now and you wouldn't know, because you are here, reading this, answering this. Meanwhile, your community needs you. Where are you? Bickering uselessly with people that mean nothing to you.

Because i'm obviously annoying you which gives me endless joy Smile Also I no longer run my forum but we do have 11+ people to control it so I don't have to., Also people don't dare try and troll on my forum because they would just be owned almost instantly. I come here because annoying you makes me laugh so much and I hate a pure hatred of the power forums Smile.

Notsammy sum'd it up well Smile

ScamTheMost
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 39
Points : 32
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Ice is gay

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by Winter on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:53 pm

NotSamTheLost wrote:basically.

1. take the hint. you're not welcome. fuck off.

2. the power forums aren't exactly active. you have what? like 5 members and all you do is bitch about esco.

3. you're all fags, fuck off.

Not active eh?



avatar
Winter
Banned
Banned

Posts : 18
Points : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 19
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Gigi Drozd
Age: 18
Gender: Female

http://thepowerforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by MegaMonkeyChunk on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:56 pm

ScamTheMost wrote:
MegaMonkeyChunk wrote:
ScamTheMost wrote:
Winter wrote:^LOL, NO! You havnt seen the power forums! and anyone who is normal knows that...

Power FOrums > IWF > Here

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=363846
I've had 3 or 4 accounts on the power forums lol

My forum>IWF>Here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>power forums

Then why bother to come here? TO come to the power forums? Why argue with us then? If your forum is so successful, why aren't you there all the time? Why bother to come back? Why bother to check what I've replied? You have more important things to do. You have a forum to moderate. Someone could be trolling there right now and you wouldn't know, because you are here, reading this, answering this. Meanwhile, your community needs you. Where are you? Bickering uselessly with people that mean nothing to you.

Because i'm obviously annoying you which gives me endless joy Smile Also I no longer run my forum but we do have 11+ people to control it so I don't have to., Also people don't dare try and troll on my forum because they would just be owned almost instantly. I come here because annoying you makes me laugh so much and I hate a pure hatred of the power forums Smile.

Notsammy sum'd it up well Smile

Maybe I'm enjoying the exchange we are having? Maybe I am so lonely, I yearn for any conversation at all? Maybe we're both feeding off each other? Your false perception of our forum is quite funny. Might as well got to Africa and say that's its an AIDS ridden war torn hell hole. You can't generalize any better.

I strongly doubt you have 11+ people to moderate it. That's probably the entire forum population LOL. Now unless you can provide with proof to back yourself up, I'm gonna just assume otherwise like some members here do.
avatar
MegaMonkeyChunk
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 5
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Why?????????????

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum