The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Mayoi Neko Overrun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mayoi Neko Overrun

Post by Doitsu on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Well, I just finished it, it was actually kinda short (12 episodes + 1 final "memories episode" and I'm pretty sure they arn't making anymore Sad). It was pretty good for a short series though the ending was kinda errr... quick? short? What I mean is that if they wanted to, I think they could definatly extend the series. It was pretty damn funny too, and it has some references to real world things (Ex. at a local school festival, they end up having a competition, and one of the team's names is Noob Razz). And yes, technically this does go under the "Harem" category too, so expect a lot of competition over the main character. I'd give this series a 9/10 Smile

A Side Note: Does anyone besides me get a little sad/depressed when a good anime like this ends? Neutral

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Re: Mayoi Neko Overrun

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:07 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:Well, I just finished it, it was actually kinda short (12 episodes + 1 final "memories episode" and I'm pretty sure they arn't making anymore Sad). It was pretty good for a short series though the ending was kinda errr... quick? short? What I mean is that if they wanted to, I think they could definatly extend the series. It was pretty damn funny too, and it has some references to real world things (Ex. at a local school festival, they end up having a competition, and one of the team's names is Noob Razz). And yes, technically this does go under the "Harem" category too, so expect a lot of competition over the main character. I'd give this series a 9/10 Smile

A Side Note: Does anyone besides me get a little sad/depressed when a good anime like this ends? Neutral

O.O Don't say too much! I'm only on episode 8 T.T Not everyone has the spare time to watch anime like you lol. So far I really like Nozomi, though she is a bit quiet but she seems to be very lonely. Its so cute though the way she says "Nyaa~" . I was even thinking of changing my Avy to her, but I can't find a good picture T.T

As for if I feel down after the ending of an anime, I do especially if it was very good or if one of the main characters die. However, when the final ending of a show is a happy one, I sometimes cry a little because its saddening to see such a perfect world/life that you can't have T.T
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Say Wuut on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:23 am

Added to watchlist. (:

Say Wuut

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down