The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

So since our community is small..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So since our community is small..

Post by Say Wuut on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Shouldn't we have a smaller forum? I mean its huge and cumbersome to navigate. The only thing we do here is post some occasional threads and go to the chat box. There is a bunch of sections we could take of without destroying the anime/video game theme.

My suggestions:

Combine Ps3, Xbox, PC, Portable Systems, Old School Gaming, and the Wii Section into on uniform section called Video Games. There will be links leading to each system inside of Video Games section.

Another thing is that I would really love for this site to have an overhaul on the theme, also I don't understand why we have random messages in the header, such as "We are free once more."

Say Wuut

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Re: So since our community is small..

Post by NewWaveGuy on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:35 pm

I agree, I found it rather impractical to navigate and I agree the gaming sections could all be in one section, and I definitely think there are way too many subforums. I don't think you need a separate section for everything (especially with only a few active posters).

While it may "look" organized and easier to find something it's not really and it's very impractical. I had difficulties finding out if someone posted something new or not (until I found the "View posts since last visit" option, lol)

I'm not flaming, just saying :)
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:50 pm

NewWaveGuy wrote:I agree, I found it rather impractical to navigate and I agree the gaming sections could all be in one section, and I definitely think there are way too many subforums. I don't think you need a separate section for everything (especially with only a few active posters).

While it may "look" organized and easier to find something it's not really and it's very impractical. I had difficulties finding out if someone posted something new or not (until I found the "View posts since last visit" option, lol)

I'm not flaming, just saying Smile

Evil or Very Mad THOU ART BANISHED FROM THIS KINGDOM!!!!!

Nah, jk jk. Constuctive critizism is good. In my opionion, a condensed Video game section would be easier to navigate.

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:59 am

I plan for us to expand in the future, so combining all the gaming sections is not really an option now. Also, much, much more clicks to get the the section you want.

The header message, Viet did it. Blake can change it too. I'll try to find something... Good to put in it.

The colours for the theme are fine, but I am planning to change the banner monthly, so submit your stuff. I'll gladly take it.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Say Wuut on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:I plan for us to expand in the future, so combining all the gaming sections is not really an option now. Also, much, much more clicks to get the the section you want.

The header message, Viet did it. Blake can change it too. I'll try to find something... Good to put in it.

The colours for the theme are fine, but I am planning to change the banner monthly, so submit your stuff. I'll gladly take it.

But our digital art skills are crap. Suspect

Btw I don't think this community is going to expand anytime soon, it's more of like a closed group of members.

Say Wuut

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by Say Wuut on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Btw 3-1 vote herez noob.

Say Wuut

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:02 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:I plan for us to expand in the future, so combining all the gaming sections is not really an option now. Also, much, much more clicks to get the the section you want.

I'll be in charge of changing the header, since I'm on here a lot lol. I'll need to find some important/good announcements.

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:08 pm

More clicks to get into sections? I already find it annoying to do it right now...

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top