The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Killzone Role Play

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Killzone Role Play

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Story takes place directly after Killzone 2, when the Helghast ships fly over Sev's head.

Name:
Race:
Faction:
Height:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Nationality:
Dislikes:
Personality:
Clothing:
Equipment:
Special Abilities:
Bio:

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Killzone Role Play

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:26 pm

My sheet:

Name: Tuyen Truong
Race: Human
Faction: ISA
Height: Information classified (I don't know how tall I'll be when I'm 20)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Nationality: Vektan
Dislikes: My commanding officers, the ISA standard issue rifle, etc...
Personality: Lazy, strong leader, follows orders.
Clothing: ISA standard uniform and helmet, Helghast uniform.
Equipment: STA-52 assault rifle, M4 Revolver
Special Abilities: A veteran of the war on Vekta and some battles on Helghan.
Bio: Born and raised on Vetka under ISA rule. When the Helghast invaded, he immediately joined the ISA forces. On the first battle, he was given a M82 assault rifle. To him, it was too hard to aim with, so he threw it away and stole a Helghast STA-52. He grew fond of the STA and liked it, but his commanding officers discouraged the use of it. Still, he continued to use it.

Over the months, he was promoted to Corporal, and was working with the soon to be Colonel Templar and Sargent Rico. He also learned to like the Helghast people a bit. He often asks the POWs how it was like on Helghan, and why they were fighting.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Name: Xue Vos
Race: Helghan
Faction: HGH (For the glory of Helghan!)
Height: 5'6 (Pretty sure all HGH are fairly tall)
Hair color: Black (Short awesome hair > bald)
Eye color: Brown
Nationality: Helghan
Dislikes: ISA, senseless newbies, Vektan politicians, electrical spiders
Personality: Somewhat cold; calm and disciplined
Clothing: Standard Scout uniform minus the hunched over crap
Equipment: VC32 Sniper rifle, StA18 pistol (POS weapon that's standard issue )
Special Abilities: Invisibility cloak, Spot & Mark (the cloak works like the online one minus turning off automatically after killing someone)

Bio: Born on Helghan during Visari's rise to power. Her childhood was influenced by Helghast propaganda. She soon developed a strong hatred for the ISA and the Vektans. During the invasion of Vekta, she signed up for the Helghast and entered training. The officers were skeptical but she graduated from Radec Academy with flying colors. By then, the HGH had already retreated back to their homeworld. In 2359, the ISA are invading and she is sent out to fight. She and her team have bonded very well and they would almost die for each other if need be.

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:18 am

Name: Mercenary number 00982 aka Experiment Beowulf
Race: Human
Faction: ISA
Height: 6" 3'
Hair color: Dirty Blonde
Eye color: Hazel
Nationality: Vektan
Likes:When things go my way, easy battles, spending time away from the battlefield
Dislikes:Unnessacary death, when people cross my path, useless officers
Personality: Hard and stern on the battle field, but open and kind otherwise
Clothing: ISA Mercenary uniform, ISA beret,
Equipment: StA3 LMG, M4 revolver
Special Abilities: Extremly well skilled in hand to hand combat

Bio: When the ISA began to wage war with the Helghan world, many oppertunities arouse for PMCs (Private Military Companies). In the early days, men would register and die like it was natural. With all the money from investments, the largest company (ISA Mercenary Corp) began to develop newer, stronger men to fight. Experiment Beowulf was one of these such experiments, however the opposite was achieved. Instead of being devoid of any distractions or emotions, they only increased his judements skills, and other abilities. Not wanting to waste money, they still used the failed beowulf experiment in the field. Only time will tell wether he is able to redeem himself or prove otherwise.

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:08 am

Yay! Let's blow stuff up!

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:46 pm

You gotta be KIDDING me!....

The first thing I thought when I saw those ships fly above my head. Pretty soon, more Helghast dropped down, killing every ISA in their path. I run to a crumbled stone wall and hide there for a bit....

OCM: I just set the stage for the beginning. You guys continue a bit.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 pm

I look around at the interior of the dropship which glowed ominously red from the faint lights above the hatches and with an orange tinge from our goggles. These colors reminded us we were about to fight. My radio releases a small burst of static as our pilot gives an announcement.

Pilot: We've arrived at the landing zone. Stay clear of the hatches until the captain gives a go signal. It's a bit messy out here. Fight for glory of Helghan!

We will, we will... I think to myself. I make sure my rifle is slung to my back and step closer to the hatch. My squad leader was up ahead, next to the captain. He gives a thumbs up and slides down the rope. One by one, we each slide down the ropes onto the plaza below. I land with a small thud and quickly find a higher place where I could cover my team. Already, the surviving ISA forces of their raid on the emperor's palace were firing at us. The radio bursts with another message; this time from my team's sergeant.

Sgt: This is it, let's go kick some Vektan ass!

I give a small smile underneath my mask and aim carefully at another unsuspecting enemy. His head stuck up a little from behind a planter. I release my breath and pull the trigger. It only took less than a second for the bullet to reach him and make his head burst. The horror on his friend's face would've been remarkably funny if this wasn't a fight-now-or-die situation. Then I aim the scope of my rifle at another Vektan...

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:33 pm

I look next to me and see a soldier get shot in the head, and his brains splatter near me.

Ughh... I DID NOT need to see that.... I just got to keep my head down.... My head down....

Suddenly, a large shadow looms over me. It was Rico.

Rico: You! Newbie, get your ass out there and shoot some Higs!

Me: Are you nuts?! We're going to get killed out there! I say we should just lay low, and wait for reinfo-

Rico: I don't give a fuck! As long as there's Higs out there, it's our job to kill 'em! Now get your ass out there, or I'm gonna kick you out!

I sigh, then run out on the battlefield. I notice near me, there was a stockpile or VC-9 rockets. Apparently, NO ONE picked them up, and for the people that have, they were either too slow and got killed the moment they got them or had the aim of a drunk guy.

I shoot then shoot down 4 or five Helghast and run for the Rockets. I take one and fire it at a ship. the rocket then makes a direct hit on the ship.

Ka-boom!

OCM: LOL Razz

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:59 pm

I spot a soldier dive for the rockets the ISA had but I was already too slow. Great time to be reloading, Xue... I sigh to myself. The only thing I could hope for was that he had the same bad aim like the rest of his Vektan buddies. Then I turned to my radio: Watch out, some kid got a hold of a rock-

I was swiftly interrupted by an explosion near me. The shot had taken out an entire squad of us. After a closer check through my scope, Private Smit, part of my squad, was hit too. He only got a slight burn, he'll be alright.... shit, this kid isn't a bad shot even though he looks like a grunt!

Just as I aim at him, he fires another rocket; causing me to duck in alarm. The rocket leaves a smoky trail before blowing up the same ship that we just got off. Its fireball was close enough for me to feel the heat radiating off of it. No, I can't be distracted, not at a time like this!

Our forces were gaining some ground even though it was slow progress. More ships were coming in with our reinforcements. You picked a really bad day to attack us, Vektans. Now you'll pay for what you did...

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:19 pm

I look up in the sky and see more ships in the distance.

Some one get on the MGs, dammit!

The others were too busy panicking and running, and the ones that did acknowledge me were killed the second they got on the MGs or touched a rocket. Luckily, a few smart ones managed to get a hold of the rockets and get on the MGs, but their aim was terrible, barely killed a single Helghast. Soon, some retreating ones went back to support me. At least I have some backup.

The ships soon land, and I get on an MG. I start tearing at the troops dropping out of the ships, and kept alternating between rockets and the MG to take out teh ships and infantry.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 pm

OCM: Going to let Doitsu post, k?

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Lady_Scout wrote:OCM: Going to let Doitsu post, k?

OCM: Alright. Going to get the elevator music now.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:02 pm

OCM: Finish the battle or w/e you want, I'll join in once you're done/when I have time

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:51 pm

The ships slowed to a hover and the rappel lines fell. I could hear a triumphant yell from our captain through the radio.

Cpt: The ISA are retreating! Destroy them and let no one escape!

A lot of our troops let out a war cry but I stayed silent. It's not like I would run up there and mow down whatever's left. No, my job was to sit back and pick off the bothersome ones. There was no reason for me to waste ammo on the dying enemies while the rest of my teammates cleaned up. The lingering ISA vied for their rocket launchers and the MG emplacements. I settle my scope on one trying to reload his launcher. Time for you to join your friends.

I release my breath and he falls back in a bloody mess. The same grunt I'd seen earlier dove for a MG. Some of the ISA were returning but not enough to hold us back. He was well hidden behind the metal plate shielding him. My sergeant was shouting in the radio.

Sgt: Dekker! Move up next to the stairs and take out th-

Before even finishing his orders, he was interrupted by the exploding ships overhead. Not only that, the kid on the MG had completely pulverized the planter he had taken cover behind. No... that's not-- that Vektan scum will pay for that! You won't die in vain, Janssen! I'll make sure you haven't!

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:03 pm

I looks in the distance and see a rush of Helghast in front of me.

Oh, you got to be kidding...

I look to my left and right. My teammates were with me, but they were falling like leaves in Fall. Soon, I got a call from my comm:

This is HQ! Reinforcements are headed your way, ETA, 5 minutes!

Me: It's about damn time!

I shout to the guys next to me:

We just gotta hold out for five more minutes!

More and more of my teammates moved up to back up the line.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 pm

The ISA were starting to really fall back this time. None of them were staying back although there were some who went slower than the others so they could over them. There were medics helping injured soldiers along. I aim for the head of one of the guys being dragged along and shot him. Considering how I was feeling right now, I shot the surprised medic too. The rest of the ISA ran into the palace. That grunt was among the last. Just as he went around the corner, I managed to pull of a shot at his shoulder. Just a little reminder that our business is not done yet...

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Augghh!!!!!!

The bullet tore through my shoulder. Unfortunately, the bullet went through the same area where I was burned by a Flame Trooper a few months ago. I could move my arm at all. Eventually, the pain subsided, and all there was was numbness.

I then heard the sound of Intruders in the distance. Backup was coming. I couldn't give up yet. I pick up a grenade launcher and fired it without even aiming at the Helghast horde. I then took some grenades from a crate next to me and started spamming them into the crowd. I looked back a bit and saw the Intruders land....

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:54 pm

A shot from a grenade launcher came out from the fleeing Vektans. It exploded beside me, showering dust and dirt everywhere. I paused to wipe the lens of my scope a bit before I heard the sound of vehicles. They didn't sound like Helghast tanks or ships. What the...

Several ISA Intruders hover to a land while their troops started firing at us. The sudden retaliation had caught us off guard. We might've brought plenty of troops but most of them had been sent to deal with other skirmishes around the palace or reinforcing our supply lines and convoys. It hurt to do so but we were forced to retreat. The officers had requested earlier that we should not sacrifice our lives in a hopeless situation and it would be better for us to round up our forces. Once again, my radio burst with an order from the captain.

Cpt: Fall back! Let the Vektan scum have their place! We will take it back another day!

I quickly flip the lid back onto my scope and get up. It was really starting to get messy around here. I sprinted back to rejoin my team who had regrouped with the rest of our troops. They pushed me into a HGH AAPC and the door closed. The small chamber held the captain, my squad, me and a slightly scathed newbie. Within a minute, the AAPC started rumbling and we were off to our rendezvous point.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:01 am

T-they're retreating...

I collapse as the troops push back the Helghast, and eventually a medic sees me. Everything then goes white....

Next thing you know, I woke up inside the palace, with bright lights shining at my eyes. I look to my left and see my arm getting operated on. I was about to scream until:

Doctor 1: Idiot! I told you it wasn't enough sleeping drugs!

Doctor 2: Fine. I'll just put him back to sleep then!

Doctor 3: Wait, is this part supposed to go here or here?

One of the doctors take a syringe and poke it on my forehead. Everything then fades to black.....

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:16 am

I've taken a short nap along the ride. The battle had been exhausting and considering we were at war, you might as well not waste the time you have to get a little bit of rest. I felt someone move a bit and I wake up to find out that I had been sleeping on Smit's shoulder. He didn't seem to mind even though my head was right on his burn. The captain had woken the rest of us up and the AAPC finally rumbled to a halt. Its door opened and we got out. We were in a plaza that was turned into a makeshift camp of sorts.

Tents were set up all around, random ammo crates scattered here and there, and of course our fellow soldiers wandering about doing business of some sort or exercising. Officers were giving out orders to the grunts to clean up the mess hall or clean weapons. Medics had patients lying on clothes over ammo boxes because the main medical tents were filled up. Wow, looks like everything was worse than I though.

I found a bunk inside a tent and set down some of my equipment there. The rest of my squad settled nearby. It was normal, we could trust each other to look out for our stuff. Trusting strangers, not so much. Weapon and equipment thefts weren't unusual. Smit had been sent off to the medics. Bos decided to stay behind to rest a bit. That left me and Dekker to head to the mess hall. The food wasn't the best but this wasn't a gourmet restaurant. It was better than some things they've fed us. I took off my helmet and breathed in the Helghan air. It was nice to have it off again. I managed to draw a few stares from other squads who clearly have never seen a female serve with them before. That didn't stop me from digging in though.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:20 am

I woke up in my room. My head was feeling really dizzy, and my vision was blurry. When I opened my eyes, I saw someone's face. My vision soon got back and I found out it was Tosh.

Tosh: Yo, get up man. There's a meeting in the office, somethin' about a new commander replacin' ol' Tempy.

Tosh had short brown hair, and was about as tall as me, even though he's 19. He's pretty lewd and like butting into other people's business, especially the female officers'. He often makes "That's what she said" jokes when he gets a chance, but still, he's a good teammate, and has incredible eyesight. He can see a Helghast from a mile away.

I move my arm a bit. It was good. It seem the doctors were successful in the operation.

We then rush down to the office, when a whole bunch of ISA troops were gathering. Then, from a doorway, 2 ISA troops with LMGs marched in, and between them was a man wearing a beret. He has a white mustache. He looked about 40 years, maybe 50.

Then, the soldier on the right took out a cigar and the man took it, and then the one on the left lighted it. The man then started talking:

Gentlemen.... My name is General Shepard, and I will be taking Colonel Templar's place. Now, today, we're going to go deep 'n' hard with a new operation....-

Tosh: That's what she said.

Then, there were snickers from the crowd.

Shepard: Alright, who said that?

An ISA pointed to Tosh. Shepard walks up to him and puffs a cigar smoke in his face.

Tosh: Whoa.... Breath mint...

Shepard: Another peep out of you, and you'll be suspended from this battle.

Tosh: Aye aye.. Shepy.

He then turns his attention to me.

Shepard: Why the hell do you have an enemy weapon?

Me: I like it sir. I perform much better with it.

Shepard: get an M82. Now.

Me: No.

Shepard: I said. NOW.

Me: No. You want a soldier to perform good in battle? Let HIM do the decisions.

Shepard: *Puffs a smoke in my face* Fine. I'll let you of this time. Anyway, we have some new recruits joining us today. They're Vektan Mercenaries.

OCM: Let's wait for Doitsu to post. I set the stage for him to show up.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:32 am

Meanwhile, miles behind ISA front lines....

Operator: Clean up that signal Beowulf, we can't see a single thing.

Me: Adjusting 3 clicks west

Operator: Beautiful, we've got a confirmed identification of a recon group of Helghan soldiers, looks like the 25th battalion. Feel free to eliminate targets.

Spotter: Understood HQ; Forward Spotters out. Beowulf; Wind direction... North by north-west. Speed.... 30 KPH Altitude.... 200 meters. Distance... 1000 meters. Ready on your mark.

Me: Roger... 3 shot succesion in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, mark.

*I Pull the trigger of the heavy .50 Cal anti-material rifle.*

A single explosive noise is heard, and on the horizon three small figures become 3 small dots.

Spotter: Target confirmed and eliminated, how copy HQ?

Operator: Thats a good copy, over. Head back on to base, and gear up for the jump, we still have to fold in your company.

Both of us: Roger, on our way.

We pack up our gear and head back through the mountains slowly and carfully to avoid detection.

Spotter: A pretty easy assignment, huh? At this range, they'd have no ideas where the rounds came from.

Me: Yeah, pretty easy, though I like the callenge of a more valuable kill, this wasnothing compared to what we're goign to be put through tomarrow.

Spotter: Tell me about it, I just hope we don't end up being put up with the grunts. I'm not suited to frontlines combat, I've always taken the shots from a distance.

Me: *Sigh* I know, lets just hope that we make it out in one peice

The next day

I march into the camp with the rest of the men in my company, we're in freshy wached uniform and look as green as can be.

Shepard: These men are different then you. They've seen more violence and death than you ever will. They will be your supperiors, and as such you shall follow their every order.

ISA Grunt: They don't look so tough to me! Lets see them in combat! they'll get shot up as soon as they jump ship!

*The crowd starts laughing*

'I don't like it when others disrespect my fellow comrades...'

Me: Not weathered enough, eh? *My words are drown out by the crowd*

*I pull out my revolver, and fire two bullets in quick susscesion inot the leg of the ISA grunt* The crowd gasps in horror, even Shepard is stunned.

Me: *I point to the crowd* We... Us *I point to us mercenaries* We were breed adn raised to do one thing; Kill. We don't take any gruff from anyone, especially anyone who can't fight on their own. If we had command over this campaign, we would have had this planet under our control by now. *I pause for shock effect* Now, I would advise anyone who has any objections to keep them to themselves, unless they want to end up like him *I point to the man writhing in pain* Now someone help him up, and the rest of you get ready.

*I walk off the stage with the rest of the mercs*

Oficer: Wow Beowulf, you sure scared the shit out of them, looks like for once thing'll go our way.

Me: I just gave the speech so that they won't get their head blown off by the Helghan, we all know how they compare to eachother.

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:07 am

I look down at the shot Private.

What the hell was that?... Man, these guys look pretty ruthless, especially the one who shot that Private...

Shepard then continues briefing.

Our Recon teams have detected a Helghast base camp a bit north of the Palace. Today, we're going to storm that camp and destroy it. It is where the retreating Helghast from earlier ran to. They are tired, and their supply lines have been stretched. Our forces from the other parts of the Palace are just mopping up, and they're going to regroup with us. That is all. Oh yes. I would like to talk to my Mercenaries for a bit.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:17 am

I had just left to mess hall, holding my helmet, when someone threw a bucket of water at me.

The Meanie: Careful, Helmet Head! You don't want those Veks catch you with that hair!

It was Meijer. He started laughing a bit before coming over to hug me. I couldn't help but laugh either. The tension built up inside us was really affecting us when we were on break.

Meijer: Nice to see you come back in one piece. I heard you did some nice sniping over there.

Me: It's nice to see you too and I didn't think I did anything that special. So how have you been?

Him: Oh, every time you blow a Vek's head up is special and you know I didn't do much. The el-tee took us up back to Corinth to poke a bit at their defenses. It's died down a bit back there but not enough for us to hit it again.

Me: They've started getting a better grip on us. We really need to fight back if we want to keep our planet.

Him: Don't worry about it, we will. I promise us that. That also means we get a nice little group gathering when this is all over. Maybe a party or something. All these guys here are so dull.

He points his thumb over his shoulder at a couple of grunts slipping on cleaning detergent. By now, one of the officers had noticed the water bucket incident. All he had to do was make a gesture and point at the ground.

Meijer: Aww looks like we're going to have to finish this conversation later. Fifty press-ups, here I come!

He ran off to apologize to the officer and proceeded to get down on the ground for fifty. That guy never changes... I smile to myself.

We went waaaay back to our childhood. Everything we did, we did together. We both graduated from Radec Academy in the same class. It was only war that kept us apart from having a bit of fun. Finding him again was just sheer luck.

@Doitsu
My sniping here is more closer in combat kind, not the sit back for hours kind.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:24 am

Lady_Scout wrote:I had just left to mess hall, holding my helmet, when someone threw a bucket of water at me.

The Meanie: Careful, Helmet Head! You don't want those Veks catch you with that hair!

It was Meijer. He started laughing a bit before coming over to hug me. I couldn't help but laugh either. The tension built up inside us was really affecting us when we were on break.

Meijer: Nice to see you come back in one piece. I heard you did some nice sniping over there.

Me: It's nice to see you too and I didn't think I did anything that special. So how have you been?

Him: Oh, every time you blow a Vek's head up is special and you know I didn't do much. The el-tee took us up back to Corinth to poke a bit at their defenses. It's died down a bit back there but not enough for us to hit it again.

Me: They've started getting a better grip on us. We really need to fight back if we want to keep our planet.

Him: Don't worry about it, we will. I promise us that. That also means we get a nice little group gathering when this is all over. Maybe a party or something. All these guys here are so dull.

He points his thumb over his shoulder at a couple of grunts slipping on cleaning detergent. By now, one of the officers had noticed the water bucket incident. All he had to do was make a gesture and point at the ground.

Meijer: Aww looks like we're going to have to finish this conversation later. Fifty press-ups, here I come!

He ran off to apologize to the officer and proceeded to get down on the ground for fifty. That guy never changes... I smile to myself.

We went waaaay back to our childhood. Everything we did, we did together. We both graduated from Radec Academy in the same class. It was only war that kept us apart from having a bit of fun. Finding him again was just sheer luck.

@Doitsu
My sniping here is more closer in combat kind, not the sit back for hours kind.

OCM: It was the only name I could think of at the time. Razz

We'll continue this tomorrow. I got to go, school tomorrow.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top