The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Killzone Role Play

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Killzone Role Play

Post by ICEheaven102 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Me, Tosh and Luna: Understood!

Josh: H-H-H-H-Hold on. What do you mean "If we survive"? Isn't it just training?

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:50 am

Maj: Indeed it is. You will be training with our elite troops, of course. After the evacuation of the civilians in Pyrrhus, many of the instructors from our academies went too. We have brought them here to keep our troops in shape and to continue the training of our current students. By survival, there will be live fire exercises occasionally. These consist of stationary and aerial bots in sets to ensure that our future troops are prepared for various different situations.

He turns to me.

Maj: Corporal, several of your instructors are here also. These Vektans will be learning from them. I advise that you make sure they cooperate or there may be severe consequences.

I nod but I don't really want to execute them. They saved my life. Major Tatnell turns back to the ISA group.

Maj: I have ordered quarters for the three of you. At the moment, you will be staying in the same room without any of our troops. This is so you will not be attacked. Later on, we will move you to quarters in the academy's barracks where you will share rooms with other students. You have no say in this. Private Krul here will take you to them. Dismissed.

The private opens the door and waits outside for the ISA. I start to get up to leave but the major holds me back.

Maj: You are expected to have a report on their performance every week. Your quarters are opposite theirs. Dismissed.

Me: Yes, sir.

I quickly walk out to catch up with the group.

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:28 am

Tosh, Luna, Josh and I go into the room.

The room was a fairly small room, with some cots and a few cardboard boxes. Wasn't luxurious, and wasn't disgusting either.

Tosh and Luna goes and lies on a cot, Josh inspects the boxes, and I sit down on a cot.

Me: So Xue. When does training start?

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:33 am

I check my watch. It was currently 1700.

They should be following the old schedule for new recruits so I'm thinking 0500 tomorrow. You better get as much sleep as possible because the instructors really hate it if you're late. Trust me, you do NOT want to find out. I think it's time to go to the mess hall. There shouldn't be that many troops in there since they usually eat half an hour after now. I'll check on Meijer first and put in an order for a new helmet before meeting you guys at the hall, k?

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Ok, we got it.

The four of us stayed in our room a bit, and then went to the mess hall.

The hall was pretty similar to what was at the palace. Simple tables and chairs, some boxes here and there, and a place where you get food.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:42 pm

I step out into the hallway and retrace my steps until I find a scarily uniform map of the headquarters. It was electronic which helped. The Medical Facility was located on B4. I stepped into the elevator which had a couple of Helghast in it. One was a student without a helmet who seemed to be studying intensely out of a text book; the other was carrying some documents, not very interesting. They both got off at B2. Elevator music was playing but thankfully it was Helghan Forever otherwise I would've punched in the speaker.

The doors opened into a very clean and orderly corridor. I stepped into a small room for disinfection before I could continue. Some Helghast were lying in beds or doing hospital stuff. A receptionist gave me the number of Meijer's room: 504. After a bit of wandering, I finally reach the door and go in. He was lying unconscious in the bed with several bandages (including one covering half his face), some monitors hooked up to him, and a packet of blood. I walk up to him and brush aside a stray strand of hair (thanks to the medics who did not care at all since most of us are bald) which causes him to wake up. His voice was kinda croaky.

Meijer: So... we're... alive?

Me: Yep, we're in the HQ now, thanks to you. Major Tatnell hasn't said much about what you'll be doing. I have to make reports on how the Vektans do in Helghast training.

Him: Heh, sounds like fun.

Me: So how are you feeling?

Him: Like shit. They gave me morphine but I can barely move.

Me: I reckon you'll be staying here for a week or so.

Him: Great...

Me: I have to go but I'll check on you again tonight and tomorrow, okay?

Him: Okay, but bring me something that actually tastes like food...

Me: Gotcha, I'll see you later.

I leave and take a trip up to B2 and head into Armoury & Equipment. After retrieving my newer, cleaner weapons, I put in an order for a new helmet and go back up to B1 to the mess hall. When I reach the door, I already get the feeling that something was wrong. The first thing I see is an overturned table plus several chairs. Then there's the five elite Helghast students standing in a way suggesting they were surrounding someone. They were, it were the four Vektans I had brought along. The one who looked like the leader of the gang was holding a knife.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:29 am

5 Helghast wearing high specialized uniforms and helmets, along with some ribbons surrounded us. One of them even had a knife.

Helghast 1: So you Vektan scum think you can join us just like that? How about we go through some... Initiation.

Helghast 2: Let's start with the girl first. She looks feisty.

2 Helghast run up to Luna. She manages to knock one out, but another one comes from behind and has her in a lock.

Helghast 1: Now... Let's start with that tender, Vektan neck of yours....

Luna: Let me go....

Tosh: Leave her alone!

Tosh rushes in and kicks the one with the knife in the crotch, and punches the one holding on to her in the face. Both were knocked out, but the one punched in the face manages to get up after.

Helghast 2: Time to exterminate these pests.

He pulls out a STA-18 pistol. None of us were armed. Tosh and Luna were hugging each other tightly. Josh was about to piss his pants. I just stood there. I guess we're screwed.....

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:44 am

I watched them fight for a bit but it was a clear loss. The four Vektans had no weapons whatsoever. Something was in my equipment belt which wasn't there before. It was a little nifty device. The gadget could identify who a Helghast was from short-medium range. New tech. I think Major Tatnell sneaked it in. No idea why. There weren't a lot of complicated buttons to it. It identified the one with the pistol was Fletcher. This was going to be interesting.

Being a graduate, I got to be the boss of all of them. Yay Still, I pulled out my pistol too.

Me: Fletcher! Lower your weapon. Now.

He looks over.

Him: You're the one who brought them in. I'd think you have personal feelings for them. Not a full Helghast anymore!

Me: I'm responsible for them by the Major's orders. Stand down.

I walk up to them.

Him: I don't think so.

Me: I'll report you right now to Major Tatnell, then. Plus the instructors.

He hesitates and holsters his pistol.

Me: That's what I thought. Get out of here.

They leave and drag their unconscious buddy with them. Students think they're tough until they actually meet the graduates...

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:52 am

By now, I have noticed that the Helghast back off, thanks to Xue.

Me: Hey, thanks.

Luna and Tosh let go of their hug, both blushing tremendously.

Luna: Get your hands off me!

Tosh: Me? You hugged me first!

Luna: Why the hell would I hug you, perv?

Tosh: Why would I hug YOU bitch?

Luna: What's you call me?

She attempts to land a punch on Tosh, and he retaliates by groping her.

Luna: Ahh!!!

She then kicks him in the crotch.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:57 am

No problem, Tuyen. You should get used to it. The students around here are rough, especially the elites. They know they're top of the academy and they will NOT go easy on you.

I look at Tosh who was groaning on the ground.

Just so you know, the instructors will kick your arse if you perform sexual harassment. And trust me, it is not pretty. Come on, let's go eat. I'm hungry and I haven't ate for a long time. I need to bring Meijer something too...

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:01 am

Tosh: R-Roger that..... Augh...

Luna: Serves you right.

Josh: Ugh, you look worse than me in the morning.

I go look over at the server tables. I ask Xue:

So what do you guys got?

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:09 pm

I head over to the counter and grab a tray. Hm, I don't know. I haven't been here before, you know. They only tell the squad leaders where the HQ is in case something happens. It can't be worse than what they served at camp.

There were various types of food on the large bowls and plates. I could see a plate full of chunks of that dried fish they gave us for rations sometimes. A bowl had stew, another contained a vegetable mush, a plate with slices of bread, a bowl of boiled eggs, an assortment of fruit, and something else that was preserved in syrup. It looked a lot better than what I've usually seen. I guess some of the workers here were a bit picky and I knew the instructors definitely were even though they tolerated military food. They just hated eating that stuff when they were in a civilised society.

I put some of the preserved mystery item, stew, bread, and a spoonful of vegetable mush. It sounds like a lot but I didn't get that much for each. Stuffing myself was a bad idea.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Well, this stuff doesn't look better than the stuff we got at the palace.

I took some stew, bread and a few fruits and vegetables. Tosh got some bread and eggs, while Josh only took an apple.

Luna on the other hand, had EVERYTHING. She took nearly the entire bowl of vegetable mush, 3 bowls of stew, eggs, a whole load of bread, 2 spoonfuls of that mysterious item, and a fruit salad.

This wasn't really surprising. She always took the most food, and can beat any man at a eating contest.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:06 am

I eye Luna's pile of food. Wow, she must not get overweight easily to eat that much...

More Helghast start trickling in. The most interesting group sat at one of the larger tables. No one else sat there. Just them. That's because they were instructors. No one could sit at the same table as they do unless invited. I recognized them from when I was still at Radec Academy. Some of them were even the ones I trained under. If this was what they'll be taking, then the four Vektans will have a tough time for sure.

Hey, Tuyen. You see those seven sitting over there? Those are going to be your instructors and trust me, you do not want to mess with them on a bad day...

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:11 am

I look at the table. The Helghast there were much bigger than the average one, and had lots of ribbons on their uniform, since they are so experienced.

Me: Man, they look pretty scary. I don't want to mess with them any day, that's for sure.

Tosh then comes over and whispers in Xue's ear:

[b]Tosh: Just guess where all that food Luna eats goes. *Smiles evilly*

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:59 am

Coming from you, I don't think I want to know....

Then I notice one of the instructors gesturing at me to come over. Um, crap. I think they want to see me.

I excuse myself from the table and walk over. The one who called me over was Instructor Loo. She was my close quarters combat teacher.

Loo: The major informed us about what you'll be doing. We aren't going to be easy on the Veks.

Me: Understood, Instructor. Is there anything else?

Loo: Keep an eye on them for anything suspicious. They could be spies. And tell them to watch themselves. The cadets are not liking it.

Me: Yes, Instructor.

After the short conversation, I head back to our table.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:10 pm

We sat down on a table, a bit close to the instructors, but not too close to them. I notice Xue was called by an instructor. After the talk, she went back to our table.

Over on the right, Tosh turns to the table behind him, where a group of Helghast regulars were sitting. He then spoke to them:

Tosh: Hey, hey guys. You guys want to know a secret.

Oh no.. This is probably going to be something that will piss them off, or something about Luna. I hope to God he doesn't piss them off...

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Philips heard the Vektan tap his should and ask him about a secret. His friend sitting across from him on the table frowned and gave a subtle shake of his head. The one on his left had a disgusted look. No, none of them liked Vektans at all. They were still students but with a thirst for blood. Graduation meant going into the ranks to fight for their homeworld. Then they could finally get to shoot some real ISA. Now some fag was sneaking into the academy and thought this was going to be easy for him.

Philips: Fuck off, Vektan.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:36 am

Tosh: Jeez, guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Luna: I'm going for seconds.

Not really surprising she would go for seconds... And thirds, maybe fourths.
Somehow, no matter how much she eats, she never ever gets fat. Tosh made a theory that all the fat goes to her breasts.

One time, he said that in public and disappeared for three days. We then found him in a cardboard box, with a whole bunch of scratches and bruises. He still tries to crack that joke, even though he was stuck inside a box for 3 days.

Me: Well, I think I'm done.

Josh: Me too.

The two of us await Xue, Luna and Tosh to finish their lunches.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:58 am

The student shrugged off Tosh's response and went back to eating. One of them caught my eye for a moment before turning back to his dinner. They didn't know why I was with the Vektans, only the major and instructors did. I finished up my meal and went back to get a slice of bread with butter for Meijer. Some of the ingredients in the food here were hard to come by these days but somehow this place managed to obtain them. I returned to the table.

I'll be going back down to Meijer's room now. I think you should rest and take a shower soon. It's been a long day and you have to wake up tomorrow for training. Shower rooms are further down the hall from our rooms. Men on the right, women on the left. No sneaking into the other side, 'kay?

Last edited by Lady_Scout on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:03 am

Me: Alright.

Josh: Got it.

Luna: Uh uh.

Tosh: Of course I won't sneak into the girls' shower rooms! *Smiles*

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:42 am

Tosh, there's some female cadets around here too. It would be embarrassing if you got your arse kicked by one of them in the shower rooms. Anyway, I'm outta here.

I take the elevator back down to B4 with the bread hidden under my cloak. Meijer didn't look any different from before. It would probably take a couple of weeks before they release him from the medical facility. I tap on the door to catch his attention. He had been watching some news on the screen on the wall across from him. Reports were saying our forces had retreated back to the plains and the northern areas. That wasn't too far from here.

Meijer: Hey. You got that food? I hate what these guys here serve. Med center food sucks.

I take out the bread. Yep. I know it's not much but I'm guessing it's better than what they gave you?

Meijer: You bet! He finishes eating within a minute. So how'd it go in the mess hall? I don't think the guys in there appreciated our new friends.

Friends. He already thought of them as that. They saved his life after all. Mine too. There was always some hidden bond created between the saviour and the one who was saved.

Me: They got into their first fight and got told off. Not much has really happened yet or at least not until training tomorrow. Something is definitely going to happen there.

Meijer: Haha, tell me all about it when it's over.

With that said, I leave Meijer to sleep in the med facility and I take the elevator back up to the dorm rooms. Then I head to the shower rooms to clean up.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:05 am

Tosh, Josh, Luna and I head for the showers. Luna heads for the female showers. The showers weren't different from the ISA showers. I'm betting like the ISA, the female showers here are probably cleaner. Just as soon as Tosh, Josh, and I undress and get into the showers, Tosh says something:

Tosh: Hey, want to sneak into the girls' showers?

Josh: Uhh.... No thanks. This will be like the many other times at ISA command, where we get the crap beat out of each other by girls.

Tosh: Well, suit yourself.

He heads for the girls' showers.

Me: Tosh, wait....

Josh and I unwittingly follow him.

-In the girls' shower-

Luna is about to go into the shower when she spots Xue.

Luna: Hey Xue! Over here!

She waves at Xue.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Hey, Luna.

I notice the other Helghast in there. Apparently they already bonded after a bit of girl chat. I doubt the boys did as well so far.

Looks like everyone's friends already. Anyone in class 22?

Someone in the showers, IDK: Yeah!

Two of the Helghast here were. Luna's going to be there tomorrow. Take care of her, you know how some of the guys around here are.

They giggle a little. The girliness gave nothing away. All of us were like this. It hid our skill on the battlefield very well and not many knew how good we really are. We were as tough as any of the guys even though we weren't buff as hell. That's when a certain pervert came in.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:16 am

When we reached the entrance of the showers, Josh and I just thought "Screw it!". We left Tosh to resume our own showers.

Tosh and the other hand, didn't care. he just kept on moving until he got to Luna's shower stall. He saw her, fully naked.

Tosh: Hi. *Smiles*

Luna:..... *Blushes* Ahhhhh!!!!

Luna kicked Tosh's head to the ground so hard, it could be heard throughout the shower room.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top