The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Killzone Role Play

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Killzone Role Play

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:22 am

Tosh: Thanks. I really hope I can live my dream...

Tosh then heard Xue talk about the intelligence test. Tosh looked a bit like Josh for a moment.

Tosh: E-E-E-E-Eighty?! No way I'll pass!

Luna puts her hand on Tosh's shoulder and smiles.

Luna: Don't worry. I'll help you study.

Tosh: Umm... Thanks?

We walk into the room. The room was pretty similar to the Weapons class. Had some Helghast insignias here and there, a Helghast history timeline up on a wall, and some propaganda posters. On the chalkboard were some sketches and dates. This instructor's desk was cleaner than the one at the weapons class, but still, fairly untidy.

Luna attempts to find that girl so she can sit with her, Tosh follows Josh and sits with him, while I pick a random seat, but still near Tosh, Josh and Luna. Suddenly, the Helghast from before who was flinging the lead at me rushed in and sat next to me. With a dark, sinister look, he turned to me and said in a deep, low voice:

Helghast: Hello, Vektan. Enjoying your time here?

He flicks my nose. I attempt to ignore him, even though he still continues.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:59 am

I sit down and notice the others taking a seat. One of the students were messing with Truong. Bullies were scattered throughout the academies and it wasn't rare to see one of those in the regular classes get beat up a bit. The head instructors only dealt with them if the victim was sent to the clinic so the bullies were very careful about what they did. It was almost a specialty.

-Wanke (AKA teh bully )-

Too afraid to talk? Psh, you Vektans are weak. He scoffed and actually did something productive. After some shuffling around, he pulled out a notebook, pencil, and opened it up. He turned to a blank page. The left page had notes in it alright but a fair amount of badly drawn doodles dominated the page.

-Instructor-

Verboon waited for the alarm signaling that the next series of classes scheduled for this time had begun. He stood up and cleared his throat. Once everyone settled down, he did a short review on the previous lesson.

Previously, we had discussed the Helghan journey the Alpha Centuri system. The journey was difficult at best, and although the 'Ice-Nod' chambers work well they did not work perfectly. 2% of the total Helghan population expired en route. Upon reaching the nearer planet, dubbed Helghan, there was some dismay as scientists realized that life there will be hard. Despite enormous free-energy resources, the eco-system on Helghan was and still is in some areas extremely poor. A prefabricated space station was left in orbit around Helghan, staffed with volunteers who stayed to seed the surface with automated refineries and power generators. The rest of the ships took a chance on their dwindling resources and pushed on to the second planet - which they named Vekta, after Helghan Corporation CEO Philip Vekta. These events occurred between 2118 and 2127.

He let the information sink in a little as some students added to their notes.

Today, we will be reviewing all the information that has been presented for the past few weeks over the Terran Era. The previous lesson had marked our last section of the chapter. Open up your textbooks and you may study with the peer next to you. Pay attention; we will be having a project over this next time.

-Wanke-

He looks over at the Vektan.

Hehe, looks like you're stuck with me now.

And I named that guy Wanke on purpose. It looks like it says wanker and... I pulled the name off of the KZ3 beta, no joke

Edit: SOURCES: killzone.com

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:12 pm

I ignored what the Helghast said and simply opened my textbook and started reading. I notice that the Helghast was taking notes, but he was actually just doodling pictures. I think he was trying to draw either the instructor, an ISA soldier, or or some sort of weapon. I already read a bit of Helghast history, but only got to the Helghast discovering Helghan and Vekta before Shepard took my book away. The textbook I had right now had much more text than the one I had, and was 2 or 3 times thicker too. Nevertheless, I took out my eensy-weensy notepad and started taking notes.

-Tosh, Luna, and Josh-

Luna sat a tale or two away from Tosh, Josh and I. She was near some random Helghast, who paid almost no attention to her.

Josh was peacefully studying his history. He likes history the most, since it was safe. Suddenly, Josh was shaken by a growling noise. He looked next to him. Tosh has fallen asleep. Josh shakes Tosh in an attempt to wake him up.

Josh: *Whisper* Hey, T-Tosh! Wake up!

No answer. Tosh is deep in his sleep.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:25 pm

The room was a bit noisy but it only averaged to how loud the instructor would speak. Everyone was chatting in hushed voices. I did hear a faint snoring though; Tosh had fallen asleep on his textbook. The other conversations drowned it out so the instructor probably didn't hear. Then someone tried to play music on their phone. He forgot to plug in the headphones. Music started playing rather loudly and there was stifled laughter. Unfortunately, the instructor banged on his desk, stood up, and pointed to the student indicating he should go out to the hall. They both exited the classroom and the other students were chatting now more excitedly.

After a minute or so, the instructor came back in. The student was probably sent to the principal or something. Sucks for him. Everyone quickly quieted down when the door opened. The instructor looked around a bit, found a scrap piece of paper, wadded it up, and scored a headshot on Tosh. Some of students applauded while others laughed cruelly. I could see the one next to Truong cracking up. The instructor went back to his desk while shaking his head slightly.

Then I dug up a piece of paper, wadded it up, and scored a nice shot to the back of that one student's head. He almost fell over his desk and down but caught himself so he only knocked over a few desks. The instructor looked at him, then at me. I shook my head and made a small hand gesture. He nodded and returned to whatever he was doing at his desk.

-Wanke -

Arrgh! He looked over his shoulder to find a female sitting at the back of the room. She was signaling something to the instructor. Then she turned her attention away to something else. He mutters under his breath.

Stupid bitch.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:44 pm

The classroom got pretty hectic. There was music playing, students chatting, and I even heard some snoring. I turn to my right, and it was apparently Tosh that fell asleep. Eventually, the instructor sent the student playing his music out the classroom. They both headed out the hallway. Eventually, the instructor came back in. The instructor then took a piece of paper, rolled it up, and threw it on Tosh's head. Tosh then moved a bit and opened his eyes.

Tosh: M-Mommy?

I noticed the Helghast next to me was laughing. Then, a piece of paper from Xue's direction flew onto his head. He turned around and noticed her signalling to the instructor. Under his breath, he called Xue a "Stupid bitch".

I try to go back to studying. Suddenly, the Helghast next to me passed around a note. No idea what it was though....

OCM:Literally, I have no idea. You decide....

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:05 am

-Wanke(r) lulz-

He scribbled down on a piece of paper, tore it from his notebook and pushed it over the the Vektan.

It read:

Yo, 1300 @ hallway next to the auditorium. Teach that bitch a lesson?

-Me-

I watched him write something down on and pass it to Truong. Whatever it said, it could not be good. Oh well, I was almost half asleep anyway from just sitting here. I can't wait until it was lunchtime. I check my watch; it was 1145. Half an hour until class ends and we can get out of here. To spend the rest of the time, I studied the map of the base on a pad. I could interact with it which helped a lot.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:40 am

I looked at the note. It was telling me to go "Teach a lesson" to Xue. Instead of responding, I passed the note to some other student. That Helghast next to me had an evil look in his eyes.

Helghast: *Under his breath* Good.... The more the merrier....

My notepad had only 3 sheets left, and luckily, I have only a few more sentences to note. It should be enough.

On Tosh and Josh's side, the note has travelled on to their part of the class. Josh simply ignored the the note, passing it on to Tosh, and him on teh other hand, read it.

Tosh: 1300, hallway... "Teach that bitch a lesson".... Luna?

He glances at her, taking note.

Tosh: Who would want to hurt her?.... Well, she is my friend, though she kicks my as 60% of the time.... Better watch out...

Tosh passes the note to another section of the class. Eventually, the note gets to Luna' hands.

Luna: "Teach that bitch a lesson"? Oh no!... I hope they don't mean Xue or Parja....... It must be Tosh! He must want revenge for when Parja and I beat the crap out of him! Either way, I'll beat his ass....

She randomly throws the note behind her. The note passing continues throughout the class.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:44 am

One of the students up front had just received the note. He shared it with his friend and they shared a quiet chuckle. Pretty much everyone had a different idea of who was going to be "taught a lesson". But then again, most of them were friends with Wanke simply because he had a large influence throughout the academy due to bullying. Unfortunately for them, the instructor had noticed. Verboon stood in front of their desks gazing down at them. They looked up hesitantly and looked very close to causing a mess in their uniforms. The instructor ripped the note out of their hands and walked back to his desk reading it.

His shoulders tensed a little. I could tell he was very angry. Being a sniper meant I could notice the little details that might give away a target, indicate the direction the victim will move, and what factors might influence the kill. These skills helped off the battlefield too. Finally, Verboon stood at the front of the class with the note held high in his hand. He spoke in a powerful voice that indicated he took very few things not seriously.

Verboon: Whoever has been passing around this foul note, identify yourselves immediately! If not, all of you will be forfeit here.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:00 am

The instructor has found out about the note passing. He took the note and and demanded to know who started the passing.

Wanke: It was the Vektan! He pointed at me.

W-What?! I didn't start it! He wrote the note! He gave it to me! I simply threw it on the ground, and someone picked it up!

By now, the entire classroom is fully of murmurs and conversations.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:28 am

The two exploded into argument. I was half standing up when the instructor had walked up between the desks and stood in front of them. Verboon looked down at their notebooks and then back at the note in his hand. He slapped the piece of paper down onto Wanke's desk. A couple of girls were giggling in the corner while a few students glared at what had happened. Verboon practically half dragged Truong and Wanke out the door and into the hallway. I raced down to the door... maybe jumping onto a few desks. I pulled open the door and walked out. Verboon had his arms crossed over his chest and was listening to the two very different perspectives of what happened.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:40 pm

The Helghast and I were taken out into the hallway. He had his arms crossed. I can tell he's pretty pissed.

Me: Listen, he was the one who passed me the note. I simply tossed it aside and someone picked it up.

Wanke: No! Once a Vektan scum, always a Vektan scum! He wants me to betray our people!

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:55 pm

They had crazy claims. They always did. Usually the favoured student got away with it. Apparently, that does not happen with Verboon.

Verboon: I know what you did, Wanke. Do not think I am stupid enough to investigate who writes the messages.

He waves the note in Wanke's face as he said it. I approach them.

Sir, if you do not mind, may I read the note?

He gives it to me while still glaring at Wanke. Looks like someone's in trouble. I take the note from Verboon's hand and read it. So Wanke wanted to teach me a lesson after lunch today. Wonderful. I give the note back to Verboon and give Wanke a sharp look.

Permission to speak freely, sir?

Verboon: Permission granted.

If I may, I think we'll let the arrangement occur and I will deal out the consequence.

Verboon: Very well, then. Make it good. I do not tolerate these things.

He storms back into the classroom and we're left lingering in the hall.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Xue suddenly steps in and takes the note. She says she's going to actually let those guys jump her... The instructor then heads back into the classroom. I turn to Xue:

Me: You're actually going to let any potential people jump you?

Wanke: "Consequences"? Oooh! What you going to do? Make me write an essay?

He laughs cruelly.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Truong was worried about my decision. Wanke was mocking me. I found it funny how his name was so similar to wanker. I turn to Truong first.

I've been through a lot; all of these guys are still students. I can handle myself.

Then I turn to Wanke.

That depends.

I walk back into the classroom and grab my stuff. Class was almost over. I could tell they were probably going to do something that would require me to fight back. No worries, Meijer was excellent at close quarters combat and he happened to teach me a fair amount of what he knew. As long as I was ready, these students were no trouble at all.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:34 am

Me: Alright hen... Just call if you need backup though.

Xue and the Helghast walk into the classroom. I follow them. In the class, it seems that things have cooled down a bit. I sit in my old spot. Since I finished all the notes, I decided to stall a bit by pretending to take more notes.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:05 pm

The next round of classes ended. Most of the students got out of the classroom as fast as they could. Wanke tried to trip me when I went out into the hallway but I managed to turn it around and trip him instead. He just ran back to his little gang of friends. I stood by the elevator to wait for the Vektans.

Those students were no big deal. They were the ones who needed to be taught a lesson.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Luna, Tosh, Josh, and I walked out the class, and went to meet up with Xue in the elevator. The 4 of us saw that Helghast try and trip Xue, but she tripped him instead. He went to his group of friends, and Luna giggled a bit.

Me: So Xue. What's our next class?

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:06 pm

The next class is in two hours which is...

I sort through the papers.

...ah, close quarters combat training. I think you guys will find it a lot more fun. Now let's go eat, I've been bored all morning.

The elevator door opens and a couple of soldiers come out. I gave them a casual salute which they returned. We enter the elevator and I punch the button to take us up to B1. The elevator doors close shut and we start slowly rumbling upward. It stops and the doors slide open. There were no surprises waiting for us. The mess hall had a lot of students and soldiers now but still had a fair amount of room. No officers were present. I'm guessing that they have an officers' lounge somewhere.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:40 am

Luna: CQB? Sounds sweet! And lunch is even sweeter! Can't wait to see Parja again!

Luna is pretty pumped, and I don't know what she is excited about more; CQB class, or lunch.
Xue opens the elevator door and leads us inside. The elevator then goes down to the mess hall. It looks as crowded as the first time we came here, but I see some spots we can sit. Meanwhile, Luna scans around for Parja. She is nowhere in sight, but she still tries to look for her.

Me: So Xue, are we having the same stuff as last time, or is there something new on the menu?

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:10 am

I scan the items on the menu. Well, looks like a different variety this time. I guess they use whatever they can find considering it's still war. The supply lines could be interfered with and we might have a shortage of something. I heard they had trouble with ammunition recently since the ISA are starting to get near Stahl Arms.

I can see Luna frantically looking around. She was probably looking for Parja. Somewhere in the corner, I could see a hand waving.

Hey, I think Parja's sitting over there!

A few soldiers moved out of the way and we could definitely see her now.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:47 am

Me: Stahl Arms? Isn't that the Helghast forces' main weapon supplier? Should you send a large force to defend that industrial area?

All of a sudden, Luna starts frantically waving. She points at a table and rushes there.

Me: Wait, what about food....

Tosh, Josh, and I follow her to the table.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:15 am

There's already a well-sized force at Stahl Arms but personally, I don't think it's enough. Sure, they have plants elsewhere but we can't rely on that. We'll be in serious trouble if they take control. It's all up to the guys in the higher ups to decide on what to do.

I look around.

We can still get food in a little bit, they're not going to run out or anything...

Luna slides in next to Parja and I sit down next to her. A couple of Parja's friends were there too. My really-not-sure-if-it's-actually-authorized-but-weird-device-of-stalkerness ID'd them as Aven and Wever, a girl and guy in the respective order. The other three Vektans sit down, a little unsure, at the table.

Okay, Parja, Aven, Wever? You already know Luna here. These are her other friends, Tosh, Josh, and Truong

Parja: Hiya.

Aven swallows what she was eating before saying: Oh, hey.

She kicks Wever under the table who'd been extremely focused on his meal.

Wever: Ow! What was that for?! Sad

Aven: Be nice and at least say hi. And don't give that stupid excuse about them being former ISA either...

Wever rolls his eyes. Hi....

I checked the device again. It said Aven was training to be an Elite Shock Trooper, which I found to be impressive, and Wever was training to be a Pyro Trooper. So in other words, they were both going to be Specialists. It explained why Wever had a faint burn mark across his cheek. Not to mention Aven's words seemed to suggest they already accepted that the Vektans were already a part of their ranks...

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:26 am

Just before heading to the table, I manage to grab some apples, and a bowl of the vegetable mush.

The Josh, Tosh, Xue, and I walk to where Luna was. We sit down. There was her friend, Parja, and two other Helghasts, one male, one female.

Xue introduces us to Luna's friend, Parja, and the other two Helghsts. Aven then gave us a friendly hello.

Wever is suddenly kicked. He gave very sarcastic hello.

Josh suddenly notices the burn mark on Wever's face.

Josh: H-Hey... H-H-How'd you get that?

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:42 am

Wever rubbed the mark idly, a bit deep in thought before returning to the real world again. Well, some arsehole in my class wasn't too careful with the flamethrower once. You could say I was lucky, one of the guys got seriously injured. He... didn't make it, died at the med center. The guy got kicked out so he's in custodial service now...

He loses himself in the food again. I could tell that the one who died was probably a friend of his. Most would probably think the mark came from a minor accident or an irritated instructor. Aven put her hand on his shoulder and didn't say a word. She probably knew who it was.

Then this one prick caught my attention. It was Wanke. Of course. It was almost 1300 now and he was waving me over whilst making obscene gestures (really don't know how someone could do that). Ugh, he would ruin a serious moment. I kept my eyes on him.

I'm sorry that he died, Wever, and that I have to go. Someone's asking to have their arse kicked.

I stand up and put my hand on my holster for assurance. It looked like he was inviting his friends too. Fun.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:50 am

Josh: That's terrible...

I felt pretty bad for the guy.... I think the person who died was a friend of his.

I look across him and see that guy from History class. He was making some "I'm going to beat you up" gestures, but I knew they weren't at me. I looked like it was at Xue.

Xue then stands up and walks towards them Somebody going to get a hurting real bad.... <-- OCM: Russell Peters reference

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top