The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Killzone Role Play

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Killzone Role Play

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 am

I notice some of the Helghast were staring at me. One of them was talking about the book I was reading. Apparently, he said the book was ISA propaganda. So I responded to him:

I don't read the crap the officers give me. This is an original from the palace's library.

I point to the Helghast insignia in front of the book.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:37 am

Meijer: Heh, that book was a revised version that was edited by a Vektan scholar after it got picked up by a couple of ISA guys. They've got loads of those. I guess you didn't notice the big words saying the section was for any books that's somewhat important which us troops picked up.

I sit quietly, trying not to attract any attention. Meijer already got the situation handled quite nicely.

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:42 am

But look again. It has the original signature of the writer right here.

I point to it.

AND, if it was revised by a Vektan scholar, it would say that the ISA colonized Vekta first, but in fact, you guys did.

I do a dramatic finger point at the Helghast arguing with me.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:46 am

Meijer: You're joking. There would've been a giant plot hole if they said that, of course. It's none of my business what you're reading. Besides, I might as well get a little chat in with some of you before one guy sticks a knife in my throat. I'm not telling you anything.

Which basically means we're all going to die under torture. Thanks for the happy thoughts, Meijer.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:49 am

I was about to argue back, but I then realize we've landed.

The troops push the prisoners to their cells.

Officer: C'mon! Move it, you bald freaks. We don't have all day.

I point my weapon at the Helghast from earlier.

let's move.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:58 am

The Intruder lands at the foot of the palace. It was only days after the battle and it was infested with ISA troops. They made themselves real comfy. The kid points a gun at Meijer.

ISA kid: Let's move.

Meijer just shrugs and gets in his cell. I go into the one across from it. Some of the ISA troops looked at me funny. Alright, it was very hard to hide a feminine stride. I just ignored it and settled down.

The cell was pretty gross but there's no point in complaining. One of the ISA officers were calling us bald freaks. Apparently someone wasn't educated in the fact that some of us still had hair on our heads. Meijer took of his helmet and lay down on his cot. I kept mine on. The longer they didn't know who I was, the better.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:13 pm

Tosh, an officer and myself led 2 Helghast into their cells. The officer then ordered me to go on cell duty for the two. Unfortunately, that means no lunch.

Me: Aww man! Will I at least get some lunch?

Officer: No. Now quit your whining and get to work.

Me: I AM NOT working without lunch.

Officer: Fine.

The officer throws me a can of beans and a spoon. It rolls on the floor near my feet, and the spoon hits my head.

Tosh: *Whispering* I'll try to get you some chicken, ok man.

Me: *Whispering* Thanks.

*Yelling at the officer* Do I at least get a can opener t-

By then the officer left, slamming the door, and Tosh went to another door leading to the lunch hall.

*Sigh* Guess it's time to catch up on some reading.

I open up a textbook.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Meijer just snorted and rolled over on his cot. He was mentally preparing himself for what will be coming next. I knew him well enough to make a good guess at that. There weren't any more of us in the other cells in this section. They probably wanted to keep us few and far in between so we couldn't form an escape plan. Especially with a guard or two for each tiny group.

The kid probably didn't know I was the one who shot him last time. That didn't matter now. The only thing that did was staying alive and not breaking. Even if we survived but we broke, the commanders back at HQ just might as well kill us anyway. So the guard was reading again. The ISA were usually more focused on how to kill us instead of who we are.

One of the doors creaked open. It was an ISA officer and two soldiers. I could guess who they were here for. Meijer sat up on his cot and simply stared at me. This was it.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:29 pm

I notice a officer and two soldiers enter the prison. It was Shepard.

Shepard: You. Get that one out for interrogation.

A please would be nice.

I open the cell door and one of Shepard's guards tell the prisoner to get out.

Shepard then looks at my book.

Shepard:What the hell are you reading?

Me: It's a book.

Shepard then notices the Helghast insignia on the book.

Shepard: First, you use a Hig gun, now you're reading their shit?

Me: Well, the history is interesting, and the weapon has gre-

Shepard: I don't give a shit. Take an M82 from the armoury, and throw away that Hig crap.

Me: No.

Shepard: Have it your way. Guards! Take the prisoner out for interrogation, and give this kid a M82.

One of the guards kick me down. I try to fight back, but he hits me with the butt of his gun. After, he takes my book and STA-52, and throws me M82.

Shepard: Prisoner! Move!

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:54 pm

ISA 1: Get your stinking Hig arse out here.

The two guards drag Meijer out of his cell. He makes a small yelp in protest which provokes the other guard into hitting him. They make fun of the hair he actually has and push him roughly down the corridor. The kid got yelled at by the officer.

ISA Officer: Prisoner! Move!

He pulls him off the ground and shoves him forward. Meijer dusts off his uniform a bit before putting his hands behind his head. They leave and the door slams shut. He was going to have to endure everything they threw at him in there. Alone. Now I was stuck with the kid I had shot and seemed to have a very odd interest. I carefully put my arm through the bars of my cell and put him into a headlock against it.

Me: You've got a lot of guts but I see the medics didn't do that great of a job to fix your shoulder.

Meijer was taken through more hallways and turning corners and passing lots of ISA troops. Some of them just looked at him. Others did the nice thing at spit instead. He didn't wince, he would not give in to this. They drag him into the interrogation room and strap him down on a rusty chair. Then they begin.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:17 am

The medics are crap.... the officers don't care for their troops. I hate this army!

I punch the floor with great force. I felt like bursting into tears, but I didn't want to embarrass my self in front of the prisoner.

Suddenly, the door opens and out comes Tosh and my other friends, Luna Hawke and Josh Akins.

Tosh: Hey man? What wrong?

Me: Nothing.

Luna: Doesn't look like nothing's wrong.

Josh: A-A-A-Are you ok?

Luna was the daughter of a really high ranking officer at ISA high command. She joined the army to look for some action, and she absolutely hates her rich life, being pampered and all. Unfortunately for her, her father was afraid of her being hurt, so he sent her on inventory and medic jobs. She hates it as much as she hates being pampered. She also happens to hate wearing dresses, being called short, and Tosh, mostly because he always sneaks into the female rooms, and does, ahem, things to her. She has pink hair, 19 years old, and is kinda short. I've been teaching her how to operate weapons for a number of months now. She's a great shot, but no one except for me, Josh and Tosh know she can fire a gun. She will kill (Literally) for some action.

Josh on the other hand, is scarred for life. On the Vekta campaign, he was found all alone in a dark room, in a fetal position near a whole load of Helghast bodies. High command, like the idiots they are, thought he killed all those Helghast, so they promoted him to captain. He is scared of almost anything now, and has a huge scar on his stomach. He is 20, wears classes, and has a bit of a "Nerdish" haircut. He also happens to be strong for his skinny look. He carries a LMG.

Tosh: Here, maybe some chicken will cheer you up.

Me: Thanks.

Luna: We haven't eaten lunch yet. We waited for you.

Josh: Y-Yeah,. L-Let's eat here.

Tosh: I think I'll have some marshmallows!

Tosh gropes Luna. She then slaps him hard on the face.

Luna: Ah! Hey! Damn perv!

Tosh: *Laughs evilly*

Shepard: Now.. You want to go out the easy way or the hard way? Tell me where your HQ is.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:22 am

The kid freaked out so I decided to keep my hands to myself. It looked like he was having a complete meltdown. Then two ISA came in: a female with pink hair, a nervous guy who I've never seen, and the guy who was hanging out with the kid earlier. The one here earlier turned out to be quite a pervert and the guy with the scar suggested they should eat lunch here. In the hallway. Full of cells. Right next to me. How wonderful.

You sure change subject quickly considering you friend here overreacted a bit. I have a very big problem with having Vektans eating lunch next to me, you know.

Blood trickled steadily down Meijer's face. His face felt swollen even though it would still take a while for that to set in. Some of the cuts stung a bit as his sweat passed over them. Not to mention his wrists were in a lot of pain after being cuffed in this situation. He hadn't broken, not yet anyway. This was worse than what the officers had said. They definitely weren't playing.

ISA Officer: Now.. You want to go out the easy way or the hard way? Tell me where your HQ is.

Oh, he really wanted to give it up so he could escape the pain but that was against everything he was taught and he was no traitor. Meijer turned his head up slowly and spit blood into his torturer's face. I'm not telling you a thing so you might as well kill me now.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:30 am

Tosh: *With a mouth full of food* You.. *Om* Want some?

Josh: Y-You crazy? That Helghast will probably turn the chicken into some... Some... Death ray or whatever and kill us! Also, it's against regulations.

Me: Forget the regulations. Here, have some. I just hate seeing prisoners starve....

Luna: Tosh, don't talk while eating. Anyway, you're lucky Tuyen's a nice guy. You would just get a can of baked beans if we weren't here.

Tosh: *Still with food in his mouth* Since when were you the boss of *Nom* Me?

I slide the prisoner some chicken.

I always hated seeing the prisoners starve. I always gave them some food, even though they will die eventually from... Execution.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:39 am

I roll my eyes.

Seems like you don't have any manners either.

I take the chicken the kid slid in anyway then take off my helmet. Then I fluff up my hair so I don't look like crap before eating a little. It wasn't any better than the stuff they had in the mess hall a few days earlier.

A nice right hook to the face. Meijer went limp in his chair. His whole world went fuzzy and he couldn't even make sense of what he was looking at. Was it the lightbulb that was hanging from the ceiling? Or is that the face of his captor? Everything went black.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:47 am

The 4 of us saw the prisoner take off her helmet. We were all breathless, but I think I was the one most shocked.

Wow... She is BEAUTIFUL...

Suddenly, I feel something rushing down my nose. I touch the substance. It was blood.

Oh great. A nosebleed...

I take some napkins to try and stop the nose bleed, but it was too much.

Shepard: So you ain't talking huh?

Shepard takes a beer bottle and breaks it. He then takes a shard, slashes the prisoner's face with it, then stabs him in the arm.

Shepard: Now... Tell me where the HQ is.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:55 am

The kid starts nosebleeding. REALLY?

I'd keep that away from your food, if I were you.

I had to suppress laughter at their expressions though.

The torturer attacked him with a broken beer bottle. Meijer screamed in pain like he'd never had before. His wrists started bleeding again and he could barely see from the blood flowing down his face. The other pain he could feel felt like fire in his arm. He wanted to end this badly, more than anything else and that would mean breaking.

ISA: Now... Tell me where the HQ is.

Then he remembers everything he was trained for and his promise to Xue.

Meijer: I'm not... telling... you... anything. I won't... ever. You're wasting your time here...

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:02 am

Dammit... STOP. BLEEDING.

Josh: Oh no... T-This is like Vekta all over again....

Luna: *Giggles* Are you alright?

Tosh: Man, you have like, 60 litres of blood or something! It's like a fountain!

The moeness... It's killing me!

I stuff some napkins in my nose. I hope that stops it....

Soldier: Sir, I think I have an idea... Maybe if we can get one of his Helghast comrades, and threaten to kill them, maybe then he'll comply.

Shepard: Good. Now, go get me a Helghast from one of the cells.

Two guards walk out the door. Shepard then continues punch and slashing the prisoner.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Okay, laughing is contagious. I started cracking up at the same time as the other girl did. The blood was gross but I still found it hilarious. That shy guy was getting nauseous by the looks of him....

Meijer felt a quick stab of fear of what was next. The bastards are going to kill one of us for this...! His train of thought got briefly interrupted by another slash and more punching. He felt like dying right then and there but his captors wouldn't allow that. Or at least, not until he gives up what he knows. The whole world was still fuzzy and it only seemed to get worse. He wasn't even allowed to black out for ten seconds. It was taking its toll on his body. The officer paused to catch his breath for a minute and Meijer slumped in his chair.

The door opened again and two guards dragged in another prisoner. Meijer couldn't see exactly who it was but thankfully it wasn't Xue. Instead, it looked like one of her squadmates. They forced him onto his knees and pressed the muzzle of an assault rifle firmly at the back of his head.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 pm

The napkins were getting saturated with blood. I had to constantly get more napkins.

Tosh: Quick use these!

Tosh pulls out two tampons.

Luna: Uhh... Where did you get those?

Tosh: Secret. *Winks*

Luna then starts beating the crap out of him. I was unsure whether to use the tampons or not, but in my situation. I used them anyway.

One of the guards pints his rifle towards the hostage's head.

Shepard: Now.. Talk or we will kill your friend.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:13 pm

I stared in horror at what the crazy guy did. That was wrong. Just plain wrong. The girl beat him up so I didn't have to. Unfortunately, the kid actually used it. One thing guys should never do: mess with a girl's stuff. That goes for all Helghast and Vektans. Weird thing was, it actually stopped his nosebleed.

ISA dude: Now.. Talk or we will kill your friend.

It hurt to know he killed one of his own this way but he had no choice. There was nothing he could do but not talk.

Meijer: ...No.

His captor flicked his hand and the guard shot a single bullet through the Helghast's brain. The poor guy fell soundlessly onto the bloodstained floor. Meijer closed his eyes and made a silent apology and farewell.

The guards were sent out for another prisoner. This prisoner was specified. Oh no...

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 pm

I think the bleeding stopped. I took out the tampons and it was all good.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming. The doors then opened, and 2 guards stood.

Guard: Xue Vos. You are coming with us.

The other guard opens the cell of the Helghast girl.

Guard: You're coming with us.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:35 pm

The guards were after me now. I could only guess what happened. They were either going to use me or they already killed Meijer. Either way, HELL NO am I going with them. They've opened the cell door. Great. By the looks on their faces, their pants were getting itchy. I get in a defensive fighting position at the back of my cell. Ohhh crap...

Meijer: YOU STINKING PIECE OF SHIT! You're not getting anything out of me or anyone else you took! It's bad already that you're a big enough coward to kill us like this while we're unarmed!

This was, in turn, responded with more pain. He was entirely helpless to save his friends and comrades.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:48 pm

It looks like the girl is going to get killed or raped.... if I help her, she'll be alright, but I might get hurt, or demoted... If I don't guards won't lay a finger on me, but I'll have that guilt for the rest of my life....

I then made my decision. I ran up to the guards and I punched both of them in the back of the head. They both fall down and get knocked out. My friends were all staring, at how I knocked out both of them in one blow.

Shepard: Dammit... He's not breaking. This guy is useless. We're disposing of him tomorrow.

Shepard then ties the prisoner to the chair, as hard as he could. After that, he walks out and into the prison cells for inspection.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:01 pm

The kid actually knocked out both guards. Honestly, I was in as much shock as his friends behind him. Then I made the quick decision of jacking one of the assault rifles and turn to the kid.

I'm guessing you're letting me out by what you did. Just know I can't guarantee your survival for this.

A neat punch to the face knocked Meijer out. This was the end for him, he was sure of that. His family had evacuated the city and his younger brother took care of them. Would they ever receive a letter telling them he was gone? No, he was too far out for anyone to do that. No one else here would have something like that either.

Private First Class Dirk Smit lay dead on the floor by his feet. The lightbulb hanging from the ceiling flickered a little.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Shepard suddenly burst through the prison doors. He saw the two guards lying there near the Helghast girl.

Shepard: Looks like another person on my execution list. Truong!

Me: Y-Yes sir?....

You've got the honour of execution duty tomorrow.

He continues walking down the halls, looking for more people to execute.

I have never EVER been given execution duty before.... This is too hard for me.....

I fall to the floor and faint.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top