The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

We need to get together.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We need to get together.

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:18 am

I feel that we are all not connected enough. We should all set a certain day where we are all free, and we can all play on PSN together. Also, do we normally talk on the CB at after school time and at 7:00 EST? (Just wondering)

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We need to get together.

Post by Doitsu on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:59 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:I feel that we are all not connected enough. We should all set a certain day where we are all free, and we can all play on PSN together. Also, do we normally talk on the CB at after school time and at 7:00 EST? (Just wondering)

1. PLaying together isn't a problem, the problem is plaqying a game type that everyone is happy with (Which is impossible)

2. I stalk around here after school waiting for someone to come on, from 3-6 I'm usually the only one here, but you do pop in sometimes, and Sam also sometimes stays a while too.

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Doitsu wrote:
ICEheaven102 wrote:I feel that we are all not connected enough. We should all set a certain day where we are all free, and we can all play on PSN together. Also, do we normally talk on the CB at after school time and at 7:00 EST? (Just wondering)

1. PLaying together isn't a problem, the problem is plaqying a game type that everyone is happy with (Which is impossible)

2. I stalk around here after school waiting for someone to come on, from 3-6 I'm usually the only one here, but you do pop in sometimes, and Sam also sometimes stays a while too.

1. I believe our best day is Friday. You and Helen are great at SnD, and kst and I..... Not so much. Maybe on Friday, we can play a mixed bag of SnD, TDM, and Domination, along with some zombies.

2. I try to chat with all you guys after school, so we all and vent out our troubles of the day. That way, we'll all stay sane, happy, and feel like a family.

I may try to go on more around the 7-8 time.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:52 pm

I'm just meh at all game modes in general now...

I blame Doitsu for dragging me into S&D >_>

7-8 is meh for me... parents might be watching TV or they'll just stare at me play.

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:57 pm

Lady_Scout wrote:I'm just meh at all game modes in general now...

I blame Doitsu for dragging me into S&D >_>

7-8 is meh for me... parents might be watching TV or they'll just stare at me play.

Hey! I've always offered to play whatever you want, so I don't force you to play SnD. Its just that I'm the best at SnD because I can shoot people in peace and not be immediatly forced to run to an objective

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:07 pm

I remember when I was still half decent in MW2. I can't even remember when I was a quarter decent in BO...

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Lady_Scout wrote:I remember when I was still half decent in MW2. I can't even remember when I was a quarter decent in BO...

Well, they are two totally different games, you'll just have to learn the guns all over again to get better =)

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:22 pm

You don't get it then... I have crappy servers, that's end of story. Then Black Ops gave me rubber bullets and tried to kill my PS3. WHAT DO YOU THINK

I don't give a flying fudgemonkey if they're 2 different games. Most games don't try to kill my PS3 or screw me up. DO YOU UNDERSTAND -_-

FFS no one really gives a crap about how I really feel about these things because I'm about to destroy that smile you put in your post and torture its dead body.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:03 am

Lady_Scout wrote:You don't get it then... I have crappy servers, that's end of story. Then Black Ops gave me rubber bullets and tried to kill my PS3. WHAT DO YOU THINK

I don't give a flying fudgemonkey if they're 2 different games. Most games don't try to kill my PS3 or screw me up. DO YOU UNDERSTAND -_-

FFS no one really gives a crap about how I really feel about these things because I'm about to destroy that smile you put in your post and torture its dead body.

All right, I'll leve the subject be, BO doesn't work well with your PS3, case closed.

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Well kst, you don't have to be so mean to Blake. If you don't like MP, we can play zombies. Also, the latest BO patch reduced the lag when loading the game and MP.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:35 pm

^Ugh... sucks that you weren't in the cb. I'm on a short fuse these next several days, k?

I have a legit excuse...

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Lady_Scout wrote:^Ugh... sucks that you weren't in the cb. I'm on a short fuse these next several days, k?

I have a legit excuse...

She does have a good reason Ice, besides I don't hold it against her for being angry at me. As for the patch, I have noticed the difference today, it works well.

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: