The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Lurk Mode: Activated

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lurk Mode: Activated

Post by Senliten on Mon May 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Gonna make this short, simple, and sweet. Just like how I prefer my lolis XD
*takes in a deep breath*
......
....
..
.
Hai!!!!!

=P

Okay joking aside, this is Sen from the IW boards here to lurk this place =P.
As mentioned in my reply i'll be lurking mostly, but the place could use a bit of sprucing up. I'll keep my thoughts to myself currently seeing I'd rather see how things go around here before I start spouting ideas.

Oh, and my upkeep for keeping me here is free moist and tasty caek =P
avatar
Senliten
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 30
Location : Ft. Benning

http://ichimonai.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurk Mode: Activated

Post by Doitsu on Mon May 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Senliten wrote:Gonna make this short, simple, and sweet. Just like how I prefer my lolis XD
*takes in a deep breath*
......
....
..
.
Hai!!!!!

=P

Okay joking aside, this is Sen from the IW boards here to lurk this place =P.
As mentioned in my reply i'll be lurking mostly, but the place could use a bit of sprucing up. I'll keep my thoughts to myself currently seeing I'd rather see how things go around here before I start spouting ideas.

Oh, and my upkeep for keeping me here is free moist and tasty caek =P


*Ponders the notion* hmmmmm.... Well..... only on one condition; You help us recruit more anime-lovers Razz. Anyway its good to have you here, we can use another former Anime-club member here. Also, lmfao at your above post.

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurk Mode: Activated

Post by Senliten on Mon May 24, 2010 8:39 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:
*Ponders the notion* hmmmmm.... Well..... only on one condition; You help us recruit more anime-lovers Razz. Anyway its good to have you here, we can use another former Anime-club member here. Also, lmfao at your above post.

You drive a hard bargain, but nothing I can't normally do XD
avatar
Senliten
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 30
Location : Ft. Benning

http://ichimonai.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurk Mode: Activated

Post by Doitsu on Mon May 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Senliten wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:
*Ponders the notion* hmmmmm.... Well..... only on one condition; You help us recruit more anime-lovers Razz. Anyway its good to have you here, we can use another former Anime-club member here. Also, lmfao at your above post.

You drive a hard bargain, but nothing I can't normally do XD

Very good, maybe if we work hard enough we can get a giant anime community going.

Also nice sig and Avy, where are they from, and did you make them?

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurk Mode: Activated

Post by ICEheaven102 on Mon May 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Hey, Sen. How's it going? =)

_________________________________________________



My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
avatar
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Posts : 864
Points : 975
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : Brampton,Ontario,Canada (I'm Vietnamese Canadian)

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)
Age: 19
Gender: Male

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurk Mode: Activated

Post by Senliten on Mon May 24, 2010 9:50 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:Hey, Sen. How's it going? =)

ICE!! *glomps* You owe me a Slurpee from the 7/11 XD
@Ober: Some were done by me, others were requested. Can easily see the ones that were done by me have little to no detail done to them. As for where they all came from


Kaede from Shuffle!


InuYasha from InuYasha




*
Reiuji Utsuho (Aka: Okuu) from Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism


Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear


(left)Bridget from Guilty Gear
(right) Ike from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn


Shirou Yusa from the "Dies irae" visual novel series


Noel Vermillion/Mu from BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Continuum Shift


???? from ????? (sorta forgot to ask the details for this one, seeing it was just a banner looking for a good home and all. So asked to take it XD)

*Sig is normally used for boards that allow for a large sig size limit, so not really in the rotator just also a sig placed on various boards that can have such sig sizes
avatar
Senliten
FNG (Noob)
FNG (Noob)

Posts : 16
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 30
Location : Ft. Benning

http://ichimonai.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurk Mode: Activated

Post by Doitsu on Tue May 25, 2010 12:28 am

Senliten wrote:
ICEheaven102 wrote:Hey, Sen. How's it going? =)

ICE!! *glomps* You owe me a Slurpee from the 7/11 XD
@Ober: Some were done by me, others were requested. Can easily see the ones that were done by me have little to no detail done to them. As for where they all came from


Kaede from Shuffle!


InuYasha from InuYasha




*
Reiuji Utsuho (Aka: Okuu) from Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism


Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear


(left)Bridget from Guilty Gear
(right) Ike from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn


Shirou Yusa from the "Dies irae" visual novel series


Noel Vermillion/Mu from BlazBlue Calamity Trigger/Continuum Shift


???? from ????? (sorta forgot to ask the details for this one, seeing it was just a banner looking for a good home and all. So asked to take it XD)

*Sig is normally used for boards that allow for a large sig size limit, so not really in the rotator just also a sig placed on various boards that can have such sig sizes

All I can say is that these are some great sigs. I have no Photoshop skills (I've never tried Razz) so I envy all of those who do.

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurk Mode: Activated

Post by Lady_Scout on Tue May 25, 2010 12:32 am

OberKommando44 wrote:All I can say is that these are some great sigs. I have no Photoshop skills (I've never tried Razz) so I envy all of those who do.
I'm just a Photoshop noob.

_________________________________________________
avatar
Lady_Scout
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 708
Points : 798
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Universe 42

Character sheet
Name : Fiona
Age:
Gender: Female

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurk Mode: Activated

Post by Doitsu on Tue May 25, 2010 12:34 am

KoreanStandardTime wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:All I can say is that these are some great sigs. I have no Photoshop skills (I've never tried Razz) so I envy all of those who do.
I'm just a Photoshop noob.
If I had the time or patience or photoshop, most likly I could make some cool stuff. Adobe Worskshop skills somewhat FTW Razz

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurk Mode: Activated

Post by Lady_Scout on Tue May 25, 2010 2:23 am

OberKommando44 wrote:If I had the time or patience or photoshop, most likly I could make some cool stuff. Adobe Worskshop skills somewhat FTW Razz
I only do the really simple stuff on Photoshop. This LBP sig I have right now isn't that hard to make actually. I just took a bunch of stickers from my LBP fansite kit, resized them, and covered the 450x100 background with them. Then comes the fairy which is also from the kit, resize, then Blending Options > Outer Glow. The text is just Jokerman with stroke.

The downside of it is that mine had about 40 layers Shocked

_________________________________________________
avatar
Lady_Scout
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 708
Points : 798
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Universe 42

Character sheet
Name : Fiona
Age:
Gender: Female

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Re: Lurk Mode: Activated

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum