The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Hello people of the Internet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello people of the Internet

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:58 pm

I am EvanErgo, EvanMypsace, or "Frommy" as friends on Xbox call me.

ICE gave me the link to here. Apparently, he is a legend on TPF, which is where I found out about this place surprisingly. I run mostly on candy, monster drinks, and coffee. I have nothing to do all day until I start my job and get a new tv and what not. After that I will probably be making video game, errr, videos in my spare time.

Nobody on TPF talks about anime, but I like it. I am also on the IWF, which is dead. Thats it I guess.

Also, the site was not sending me the registration email, I had to try 3 times with 3 different emails. =/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello people of the Internet

Post by ICEheaven102 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Welcome Evan, I've been expecting you. Smile (Evan is trusted guys, no ban needed)

The only reason TPF doesn't talk about anime/hates anime is because of me. They hate me, thus they hate anime.

Also, about the email thing: Really? That's weird. Which one is your main? I'll activate it manually for you, and I'll deleted the excess ones.

I can also change this account's name to the name you want, and you can change your e-mail from your profile settings.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:36 am

Hey new guy, nice to meet you. I'm Ober, and its nice to see a new face around here. I hope you like it here bud Smile

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top