The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

So about the banner..

Go down

So about the banner..

Post by Say Wuut on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:17 am

it sucks. Jokes jokes xD I'm not that big of a jerk.

I like it, pops out and fits with the black/red scale of this forum. Outdid yourself. ; )

Now i feel like I could give little kids candy, but since I like candy no.

Say Wuut
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 342
Points : 522
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

Character sheet
Name :
Age:
Gender:

Back to top Go down

Re: So about the banner..

Post by Lady_Scout on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:33 am

^Agreed. I don't want hyper little kids running around ruining everything!

_________________________________________________
avatar
Lady_Scout
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 708
Points : 798
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Universe 42

Character sheet
Name : Fiona
Age:
Gender: Female

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Re: So about the banner..

Post by Say Wuut on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:37 am

Lady_Scout wrote:^Agreed. I don't want hyper little kids running around ruining everything!
Especially since they after sticky fingers after eating the candy! Which is mine! >.<

Say Wuut
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 342
Points : 522
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

Character sheet
Name :
Age:
Gender:

Back to top Go down

Re: So about the banner..

Post by Doitsu on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:40 am

Say Wuut wrote:
Lady_Scout wrote:^Agreed. I don't want hyper little kids running around ruining everything!
Especially since they after sticky fingers after eating the candy! Which is mine! >.<

Give me some Candy Very Happy *Cough* Or I'll call PETA on you Suspect *cough*

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

&amp;amp;quot;Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood .&amp;amp;quot;
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: So about the banner..

Post by Say Wuut on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:16 am

Doitsu wrote:
Say Wuut wrote:
Lady_Scout wrote:^Agreed. I don't want hyper little kids running around ruining everything!
Especially since they after sticky fingers after eating the candy! Which is mine! >.<

Give me some Candy Very Happy *Cough* Or I'll call PETA on you Suspect *cough*

Pfft, Im like Michael Vick, I starve my dog and brutally kill them without no one noticing, oh wait..

Say Wuut
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 342
Points : 522
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

Character sheet
Name :
Age:
Gender:

Back to top Go down

Re: So about the banner..

Post by Doitsu on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:18 am

Say Wuut wrote:
Doitsu wrote:
Say Wuut wrote:
Lady_Scout wrote:^Agreed. I don't want hyper little kids running around ruining everything!
Especially since they after sticky fingers after eating the candy! Which is mine! >.<

Give me some Candy Very Happy *Cough* Or I'll call PETA on you Suspect *cough*

Pfft, Im like Michael Vick, I starve my dog and brutally kill them without no one noticing, oh wait..

*Cough* Try going the OJ way <_< *cough*

_________________________________________________


I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

&amp;amp;quot;Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood .&amp;amp;quot;
avatar
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Posts : 800
Points : 977
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-21
Age : 23
Location : USA

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz
Age: 16
Gender: Male

Back to top Go down

Re: So about the banner..

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:42 am

Say Wuut wrote:it sucks. Jokes jokes xD I'm not that big of a jerk.

I like it, pops out and fits with the black/red scale of this forum. Outdid yourself. ; )

Now i feel like I could give little kids candy, but since I like candy no.

Thanks! I know you aren't mean. Razz

*In British accent* Can I have some candy? *Takes out bag and opens it*

_________________________________________________



My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
avatar
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Posts : 864
Points : 975
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : Brampton,Ontario,Canada (I'm Vietnamese Canadian)

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)
Age: 19
Gender: Male

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: So about the banner..

Post by Say Wuut on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:11 am

ICEheaven102 wrote:
Say Wuut wrote:it sucks. Jokes jokes xD I'm not that big of a jerk.

I like it, pops out and fits with the black/red scale of this forum. Outdid yourself. ; )

Now i feel like I could give little kids candy, but since I like candy no.

Thanks! I know you aren't mean. Razz

*In British accent* Can I have some candy? *Takes out bag and opens it*

No you may not have some moar sir.

LOL OJ

Say Wuut
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 342
Points : 522
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 106
Location : Somewhere in Albania

Character sheet
Name :
Age:
Gender:

Back to top Go down

Re: So about the banner..

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:52 pm

I like the new banner, its fits well with the holidays =) I woner what the Fedruary one will be like? -.^
avatar
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Points : 185
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 23
Location : You're guess is as good as mine =P

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Re: So about the banner..

Post by Lady_Scout on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Lol we've talked about it for a bit but I think we can come up with some good ideas

_________________________________________________
avatar
Lady_Scout
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 708
Points : 798
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Universe 42

Character sheet
Name : Fiona
Age:
Gender: Female

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Re: So about the banner..

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Lady_Scout wrote:Lol we've talked about it for a bit but I think we can come up with some good ideas

It will be an equal banner for both the guys and girls right?
avatar
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya
Member
Member

Posts : 165
Points : 185
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 23
Location : You're guess is as good as mine =P

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto
Age: 16
Gender: Female

Back to top Go down

Re: So about the banner..

Post by Lady_Scout on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Well, that was one of the issues but we settled on having a guy and a girl in it instead of 2 girls or w/e

_________________________________________________
avatar
Lady_Scout
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 708
Points : 798
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-05-21
Location : Universe 42

Character sheet
Name : Fiona
Age:
Gender: Female

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Re: So about the banner..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum