The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

The Mansion: A Christmas Story

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mansion: A Christmas Story

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Well, so me and Blake-sama talked, and then he talked to kst, and we thought we should do a speical side Christmas RP. :O We can just use the same characters from the Mansion RP, only a little more into the future. We can start when all of us agree I guess... this one will be fun though, and it doesn't have to be relatly full to the Mansion RP.
Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya

Character sheet
Name : Ai Miromoto

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mansion: A Christmas Story

Post by Doitsu on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:31 pm

I'm obviously in on this Razz So, thats 2/4 Surprised

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Why is it only 2/4..? Nub^

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Lady_Scout wrote:Why is it only 2/4..? Nub^

Well, I was just counting it was we posted, sorry I knew you were going to come, but seeing a post makes it 100% So then thats 3/4, unless some other people would like tojoin

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:13 pm

I guess I'll start

It's the middle of the night. The wind is howling and it's cold in the dormitories.

*I wake up and shiver* 'I thought a person could sleep in a nice warm bed here T.T'

*I wrap my blanket around my shoulders and slowly tip toe out into the hallway. Itw as the middle of the night, so everyone is fast asleep* 'Its too cold to sleep in there tonight... Let me see how John-kun is doing...'

A lot had changed since him and the Americans had transfered here earlier this year. I fully trusted them now, and they were my best friends. I especially trusted John the most.

*I quietly creep down the hallway until I reach his door. I slowly open the door and shut it* 'He's so trusting. He always leaves the door open to anyone'

*I creep over to where he was sleeping, pull over the covers, sit down, and paw at his back*

[whispering in Japanese] "Nyaa~ John-kun, its too cold to sleep alone, can I sleep with you tonight?"

*I hear him snore a little and so I paw at him again*

"John-kun! Wake up! I'm freezing here... T.T"

*I hear him groan and move a little*

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:48 pm

*I wake up in a haze and groan* ' Who the hell wakes someone up at 7148 in the morning? <_<'

*I painfully roll over to see who is pawing at my back. I turn to see a pretty young girl with blue eyes, blueish-purple hair, and cat ears staring at me while in her sleeping gown and panties* 'Oh, its just Ai'

[In Japanese] Well, looks like someone is up late *I rub her head* So, you're cold huh? Well, it'd be mean of me to force you to go back to your room. So, you can sleep here for the night then... *I turn back over to go to sleep, but I glance back at her one last time* Nice outfit by the way -.^

*I pull up the covers more to give her room to squeeze in* Night Ai

Also, I figured that I'd be able to speak/understand japanese sine this is several monthes later Surprised

&amp;amp;quot;Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood .&amp;amp;quot;
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nozomi "Ai" Kiriya on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:11 am

Yay! ^.^ Thanks John-kun!*I slide under te covers, wrap my arms around his neck, and lay my head on his back* Nice and cozy...

*I rub my feet against his* You know... Christmas is only a few days away. I bet you've never celebrated it like we do...*I hear his breathing get deeper and calmer* 'Sounds like someone's asleep...' *I snuggle as close as I can to him for warmth* Oh well, I'll just tell you about it in the morning, good night John

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 am

I was in my room, awake and on the computer. It was only four days before Christmas and well, I did take a look at how it was celebrated here. Apparently they served fried chicken and a Christmas cake so I decided to look into that. After hacking into the system a little, I dug up the schedule of the upcoming deliveries. The KFC guy was coming in on the 25th at 3 am which also happened to be the same time as the cake guy. However, they took two different entrances. The KFC guy was going to enter through the main lobby while cake was going to be delivered through a side door near the kitchen, probably to keep the cake nice and cool.

This, of course, leads up to my plot. I was sure Dex was up at a time like this so it wouldn't hurt to make him my partner in crime. An hour or so before the delivery guys arrive, we will station nearby in proper clothing so we're hidden. Before either of them could call someone up to receive their deliveries, we will knock them out and steal a fair amount of the food. Who doesn't like chicken or cake?

I lean back in my chair, prop my legs on my desk and cross them, and drink some juice. This was going to be awesome.

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top