The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Offical Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Offical Introduction

Post by Doitsu on Fri May 28, 2010 12:49 am

Well, I"ve seen others say things about their lives, so I figured I'd do the same:

When I was young I moved from Germany to the US, and currently live in New Jersey. I've grown up in the suburbs, so I've been exposed to mixed settings of people. My REal name is Anthony, however I am now using my middle name Blake, as my offical and preferred name. I've gone to public schools all my life (Private are too expensive), and I have been taking 1-2 year advanced courses for the past 3 years. I'm neither loved or hated at school and a round town. I'm not very popular or unpopular as well. You could best describe me as bleding into the background. Outside of school I don't do much, as I'm not a person to go out much, unless it is with my friends on occasion. I'm not part of any sports or anything amazing like that, altough I do play pick up games of different sports in the par kat times. I don't and never have had a girlfriend (Don't say a thing Suspect Sad), altough my friend who I thought nevr would have one in his life does (Shut the hell up guys Sad). I haven't done anything "amazing" in my life besides the normal Academic achievments. I don't have high expectations for many things (Except for my education and carreer) so most likly I'll be cool without you guys say/do/make.

However; The one thing that I do pride myself wiht is my knowledge of mamny different things. With that being said, I'd be happy to help people with questions or homework on anything. I also like good debates over things (Look at the new debate thread), so ask me a challenging question from time to time.

Now for the most noticable part of me is my Quasi-Nazi title. For the past 4 years I've been called a nazi by my freinds for collecting and researching both the SS and nazis during WW2. So ever asince then It has stuck, so I must uphold and honor this title Wink.

So too recap; I"m literally an Average American Quasi-Nazi who is into gaming.

Ps: I'm partialy colorblind as well What a Face

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Re: Offical Introduction

Post by Lady_Scout on Fri May 28, 2010 2:02 am

Gotta sticky this some time...

Okay, I was born in American and lived here ever since that but I'm Chinese. I can speak fluently in Cantonese (a form of Chinese because apparently some people don't even know there are different forms) and well, some actually think I was really born in China so it's kinda weird. My name is Fiona and I'm one of the few females that exist on here. I know most of you well enough to trust that you won't say "Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?". In school, I'm in advanced classes and do relatively well (Ice, say no to C's next year!). Like Ober (so awkward...), I'm not the super popular or the dummy who gets beat up. I'm just there and no one takes too much notice of me. And here's another creepy part to add to the list of "What Kst and Ober have in common". I never had a boyfriend (gf in Ober's part) and I don't plan to have one yet so shut up and move on. Right now, I live in Florida. I'm amazed at what temperatures people consider as cold here and the number of those who have never in their lives seen snow.

In gaming, I'm average. I don't own people every single game and I don't end up 8-21 either. (I admit going 18-51 in COD4 but that was because DestructionBomb and K1 were on the other team!). Korean Standard Time is NOT what Kst stands for, it is just something Flashray and SamTheLost came up with to annoy me. Kst is just something to do with an old license plate. Shut up. Don't believe them when they say I love Clancy either.

I also tested a bunch of betas for various PS3 exclusives including: Resistance 2, Uncharted 2, PS Home (The Home for Pedophiles, Pervs, and Prepubescent eight year olds), Killzone 2 (I'm an expert), ModNation Racers, and MAG.

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyChrist on Mon May 31, 2010 5:29 am

Ober, ICE has been saying you are a girl for the longest time. XD

Born in Southern California, lived here my whole life. My mother is from Beirut, Lebanon. My dad is from a town 5 miles outside of Lebanon, Ohio, so I'm technically 100% Lebanese. My name is Garrett, and I'm fourteen, turning fifteen in a couple months. Like the two above me, I'm in the middle of the food chain at school, however I do get good grades. I have had a couple girlfriends though, to differentiate myself from the above.

In gaming, I excel. I pick up a game and within three hours I'm getting at the top of the stat-board in every game. My name comes from the bassist for Avenged Sevenfold, the greatest band on earth. My IWF name is a spoof on the almighty wuut (Now he's Dwight.) I however, do love Clancy. Mad

I'm a dedicated Digital Imager, mostly stills, but I'm getting better at After Effects every day.

Some of my favorite bands are: Avenged Sevenfold; Disturbed; Green Day; Muse; Metallica; NoFX; Rise Against; Faith No More; Slipknot; Offspring; Bad Religion

Some of my favorite games are: Counter-Strike: Source; Battlefield 2 (Not bad company 2); Crysis; Super Smash Bros (all, except for brawl); Left 4 Dead
JohnnyChrist

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Mon May 31, 2010 2:06 pm

JohnnyChrist wrote:Ober, ICE has been saying you are a girl for the longest time. XD

Born in Southern California, lived here my whole life. My mother is from Beirut, Lebanon. My dad is from a town 5 miles outside of Lebanon, Ohio, so I'm technically 100% Lebanese. My name is Garrett, and I'm fourteen, turning fifteen in a couple months. Like the two above me, I'm in the middle of the food chain at school, however I do get good grades. I have had a couple girlfriends though, to differentiate myself from the above.

In gaming, I excel. I pick up a game and within three hours I'm getting at the top of the stat-board in every game. My name comes from the bassist for Avenged Sevenfold, the greatest band on earth. My IWF name is a spoof on the almighty wuut (Now he's Dwight.) I however, do love Clancy. Mad

I'm a dedicated Digital Imager, mostly stills, but I'm getting better at After Effects every day.

Some of my favorite bands are: Avenged Sevenfold; Disturbed; Green Day; Muse; Metallica; NoFX; Rise Against; Faith No More; Slipknot; Offspring; Bad Religion

Some of my favorite games are: Counter-Strike: Source; Battlefield 2 (Not bad company 2); Crysis; Super Smash Bros (all, except for brawl); Left 4 Dead

"Ice has been saying that your a girl for the longest time" When the hell was that? Question

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyChrist on Mon May 31, 2010 10:01 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:
JohnnyChrist wrote:Ober, ICE has been saying you are a girl for the longest time. XD

"Ice has been saying that your a girl for the longest time" When the hell was that? Question
Once on the IW forums there was this whole thing about a girl who like WWII. Pretty sure that was you. And on Exodus a couple days ago, but I may just have gotten you confused with KST.
JohnnyChrist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Mon May 31, 2010 10:03 pm

I never said I liked WWII... Suspect

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:31 am

I never said that Ober was a girl.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyChrist on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:04 am

KoreanStandardTime wrote:I never said I liked WWII... Suspect

No, it was two seperate occasions I was describing.

And ICE, ok then, forget I said anything. :X
JohnnyChrist

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:16 pm

JohnnyChrist wrote:
KoreanStandardTime wrote:I never said I liked WWII... Suspect

No, it was two seperate occasions I was describing.

And ICE, ok then, forget I said anything. :X

All I remember was my cone trypo in the Corrupt a wish game

I said " I wish I did not have soo much makeup"

What I meant to say was " I wish I didn't have soo much makeup work" Typoes Razz

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyChrist on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:58 am

^Nah, that wasn't it, but whatever. Lets move on Smile
JohnnyChrist

Back to top Go down