The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Dreams and sleep discussion! =D

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams and sleep discussion! =D

Post by ICEheaven102 on Fri May 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Happened to me last night.

I was at at school and I was about to go home until a white light flash in my eyes. When the light was gone, everyone in my school was gone. I got freaked out so I went outside. Everything was left behind. There were cars in the middle of the street, but no one is in them. Then, 2 men started following me and told me to come with them.

I ignored them and kept on walking around. They continued to follow me until for some reason, they said "Sorry, wrong person" and left. They never came back. I then saw something move in a building. I went to go check it out. It was a girl and I asked her for her name. She said her name was Mizore (Kaede's real name. Shocked ). She had medium length hair and brown eyes (What Kaede said she looked like). We continued to walk down the street until we saw this strange building. It has a whole bunch of statues of muscial notes surrounding it. Then, we walked in it.

There, I founda lone room with a very strange looking guitar. It had 6 strings like any other, but was very short, had a pale colour tone and sounded very low. I played it a bit and decied to leave. Then, Mizore said she saw something in a room and decied to go check it out. She went to go check it out and I waited for her. I waited about 5 minutes and she didn't come back. I went to the room and saw nothing. Just a piece of paper with a sad face on it (Like this: Sad ) I then found out that the light might have taken her. Angered, punched the wall.

Then the sad face on the piece of paper turned into a arrow, pointing at the guitar. I thought it ment I should play it. Then, the paper turned into a song. I played the song (The song sounded like the the Song Of Time from Majora's Mask). Then... I woke up.

Just to tell you guys, this is the second dream I had with Kaede in it. (I might put up the first one)

Last edited by ICEheaven102 on Sat May 29, 2010 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams and sleep discussion! =D

Post by JohnnyChrist on Fri May 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Dexter and Mizore sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

Jk, but me thinks you have a crush on Kaede. Smile
JohnnyChrist

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Fri May 28, 2010 8:01 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:Happened to me last night.

I was at at school and I was about to go home until a white light flash in my eyes. When the light was gone, everyone in my school was gone. I got freaked out so I went outside. Everything was left behind. There were cars in the middle of the street, but no one is in them. Then, 2 men started following me and told me to come with them.

I ignored them and kept on walking around. They continued to follow me until for some reason, they said "Sorry, wrong person" and left. They never came back. I then saw something move in a building. I went to go check it out. It was a girl and I asked her for her name. She said her name was Mizore (Kaede's real name. Shocked ). She had medium length hair and brown eyes (What Kaede said she looked like). We continued to walk down the street until we saw this strange building. It has a whole bunch of statues of muscial notes surrounding it. Then, we walked in it.

There, I founda lone room with a very strange looking guitar. It had 6 strings like any other, but was very short, had a pale colour tone and sounded very low. I played it a bit and decied to leave. Then, Mizore said she saw something in a room and decied to go check it out. She went to go check it out and I waited for her. I waited about 5 minutes and she didn't come back. I went to the room and saw nothing. Just a piece of paper with a sad face on it (Like this: Sad ) I then found out that the light might have taken her. Angered, punched the wall.

Then the sad face on the piece of paper turned into a arrow, pointing at the guitar. I thought it ment I should play it. Then, the paper turned into a song. I played the song (The song sounded like the the Song Of Time from Majora's Mask). Then... I woke up.

Just to tell you guys, this is the second dream I had with Kaede in it. (I might put up the first one)

At first when you were talking about your dream, it sounded like the Rapture to me :/. Well you're lucky, your dreams are usally positive, and at least you have dreams. When I have one, most of the time I'm usally thrown into a warscene and end up getting blown up/shot up dying, laying there until I either die or wake up. My dreams rarly have a happy ending/have anyone that I like in them Sad

I am only a Supporter of Waffen-SS Tactics; Not Nazism

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet
Name : Blake Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyChrist on Fri May 28, 2010 8:02 pm

^Almost all of my dreams I get scared in, so I jump, and those jumps carry over into real life, so I wake up when I hit the bed. I always feel stupid after them.
JohnnyChrist

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Fri May 28, 2010 8:05 pm

JohnnyChrist wrote:^Almost all of my dreams I get scared in, so I jump, and those jumps carry over into real life, so I wake up when I hit the bed. I always feel stupid after them.
Lol I rarly wake up from those types of dreams though. I've only fallen out of bed once, and I'd like to keep it that way.... the floor is hard Sad

"Germany is not a state of warriors, but of soldiers. They obey, discipline is in their blood ."
Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Fri May 28, 2010 8:40 pm

It's been a long time since I had a dream, or at least a dream I remembered when I woke up.

OberKommando44 wrote:At first when you were talking about your dream, it sounded like the Rapture to me :/. Well you're lucky, your dreams are usally positive, and at least you have dreams. When I have one, most of the time I'm usally thrown into a warscene and end up getting blown up/shot up dying, laying there until I either die or wake up. My dreams rarly have a happy ending/have anyone that I like in them Sad
Lucky bastard, at least you die, I never die, I'm mostly being hunted and it never ends, I constantly have to escape and hide. When you have a scary dreams it's annoying you can't realize it's just a dream at the time you're dreaming, it's like you're really experiencing it, making the fear also real. One of the epic dreams I still remember was something like an alien invasion (my friend died in it by some sort of a laser), dreams can be so weird.
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Fri May 28, 2010 8:45 pm

I've had a dream when I was stuck in my house. It was a combination of Resident Evil, the Predator, vampires, top secret bases, and weird fantasy stuff.

I think my count of dreams about normal things is only 3.

Character sheet
Name : Fiona

http://twitter.com/kst933

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sat May 29, 2010 1:05 am

OberKommando44 wrote:
JohnnyChrist wrote:^Almost all of my dreams I get scared in, so I jump, and those jumps carry over into real life, so I wake up when I hit the bed. I always feel stupid after them.
Lol I rarly wake up from those types of dreams though. I've only fallen out of bed once, and I'd like to keep it that way.... the floor is hard Sad

Had a dream I was in a GUNDAM once. When my GUNDAM "blew up". I fell from my bed.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sat May 29, 2010 1:49 am

I think I've only fallen out of my bed once but I don't remember why (No, I didn't bust my head open! Sad). Anyway, sometimes when I'm half asleep, I feel like I'm falling and then jolt awake.

Let's rename this thread so it's a discussion about dreams and sleep Surprised

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sat May 29, 2010 1:51 am

KoreanStandardTime wrote:I think I've only fallen out of my bed once but I don't remember why (No, I didn't bust my head open! Sad). Anyway, sometimes when I'm half asleep, I feel like I'm falling and then jolt awake.

Let's rename this thread so it's a discussion about dreams and sleep Surprised

Done.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sat May 29, 2010 1:54 am

Okay, let's start talking about something...

I'm editing my KZ2 guide on Notepad atm too so I might be slow to respond Neutral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sat May 29, 2010 1:55 am

KoreanStandardTime wrote:Okay, let's start talking about something...

I'm editing my KZ2 guide on Notepad atm too so I might be slow to respond Neutral

Gte on the Role Play thread soon or I'm going to play BC2.

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Sat May 29, 2010 1:56 pm

Had a dream last night, I was in a war... Again... It was in Iraq or Ahganistan, and Me and my squad were moving into a village. We were using modern day weapons, however we were all SS (Yes most of the time I end up being SS in my dreams Razz). So when we moved into the town, all of the towns people fleed, until we got to the center of the town. Then a child came out of no where to greet us, when suddenly he blew up in front of out faces, into pink mist. WE were all like WTF, so we figured we'd get the hell out of there. By the time we turned the first corner, the insurgents appeared, and we started fighting. The battle ensused, and I lost 3 out of my 10 men, while we killed at leat 40 of them. By the time we got out of the town, they had technicals (Pick up trucks with an HMG on the Back), they unded up chaseing us down and killing us one by one until I was the only one left. I ended up using up all of my ammo, and had to take out a knife, when they were about to capture me, I stay on the ground until one of them got close enough. When he did I took out the knife, and stabbed him, while using his body as a shield, I use his pistol and killed at least another 5 insurgents. I then got shot in the stomach, and hit the floor. One of them came up with a pistol to do an execution type move, and again I stabbd and killed him. I did the smae thing that I had just did, until I killed them all. I revieved 3 more wound on my body, and was covered in blood of both mine and my enemies. I then started to walk through the dessert, but then I woke up. Weird shit :/

Ps: Nice Sig and Avy Ice, the Sig was done well

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Sat May 29, 2010 2:05 pm

OberKommando44 wrote:Had a dream last night, I was in a war... Again... It was in Iraq or Ahganistan, and Me and my squad were moving into a village. We were using modern day weapons, however we were all SS (Yes most of the time I end up being SS in my dreams Razz). So when we moved into the town, all of the towns people fleed, until we got to the center of the town. Then a child came out of no where to greet us, when suddenly he blew up in front of out faces, into pink mist. WE were all like WTF, so we figured we'd get the hell out of there. By the time we turned the first corner, the insurgents appeared, and we started fighting. The battle ensused, and I lost 3 out of my 10 men, while we killed at leat 40 of them. By the time we got out of the town, they had technicals (Pick up trucks with an HMG on the Back), they unded up chaseing us down and killing us one by one until I was the only one left. I ended up using up all of my ammo, and had to take out a knife, when they were about to capture me, I stay on the ground until one of them got close enough. When he did I took out the knife, and stabbed him, while using his body as a shield, I use his pistol and killed at least another 5 insurgents. I then got shot in the stomach, and hit the floor. One of them came up with a pistol to do an execution type move, and again I stabbd and killed him. I did the smae thing that I had just did, until I killed them all. I revieved 3 more wound on my body, and was covered in blood of both mine and my enemies. I then started to walk through the dessert, but then I woke up. Weird shit :/

Your dreams are so much more epic than mine. The only dream I had combat in was this one when I was in a GUNDAM, but I died. Sad

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Sat May 29, 2010 2:35 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:
OberKommando44 wrote:Had a dream last night, I was in a war... Again... It was in Iraq or Ahganistan, and Me and my squad were moving into a village. We were using modern day weapons, however we were all SS (Yes most of the time I end up being SS in my dreams Razz). So when we moved into the town, all of the towns people fleed, until we got to the center of the town. Then a child came out of no where to greet us, when suddenly he blew up in front of out faces, into pink mist. WE were all like WTF, so we figured we'd get the hell out of there. By the time we turned the first corner, the insurgents appeared, and we started fighting. The battle ensused, and I lost 3 out of my 10 men, while we killed at leat 40 of them. By the time we got out of the town, they had technicals (Pick up trucks with an HMG on the Back), they unded up chaseing us down and killing us one by one until I was the only one left. I ended up using up all of my ammo, and had to take out a knife, when they were about to capture me, I stay on the ground until one of them got close enough. When he did I took out the knife, and stabbed him, while using his body as a shield, I use his pistol and killed at least another 5 insurgents. I then got shot in the stomach, and hit the floor. One of them came up with a pistol to do an execution type move, and again I stabbd and killed him. I did the smae thing that I had just did, until I killed them all. I revieved 3 more wound on my body, and was covered in blood of both mine and my enemies. I then started to walk through the dessert, but then I woke up. Weird shit :/

Your dreams are so much more epic than mine. The only dream I had combat in was this one when I was in a GUNDAM, but I died. Sad

Define "Epic" lol This was one of the rare occasions wher I didn't die. I don't have "normal" dreams; no winning something, no going somewhere cool, no WTF dreams, no "falling in love", all I have is when I end up killing someone :/. BTW there is no Tactical nuke for going 78-0 either Sad

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sun May 30, 2010 2:50 am

I have lots of weird dreams but I never die in any of them. There's also one dream I had that actually came true Razz And it was almost exactly the same as what happened so I freaked out a little Shocked

Now, about my crazy dream with Predators and zombies:

It's the zombie apocalypse. I'm in my house with my dad and we have metal barriers covering up the windows and all that. Zombies are trying to break in and all that. For some reason, the window in my room wasn't blocked so I could see outside into our screened porch (That's a slight floorplan mistake, I look out into the street in reality). There's spider webs outside it (like BIG ones) and I see some random Predators inside it. Then the scene skips to the part where some Predator is asking if he should kill me so I don't have to live through surviving against zombies. I say no and he just disappears somewhere, I dunno. The zombies finally break through the door. Me and my dad jump out of my bedroom window, slide down the cage, and land in the webs. We start getting attacked by giant spiders and beetles. When we escape, we run into the forest. The scene then skips to a part in a clearing where there's like some ruins and a weird glowing, floating pyramid thing like an upgrade in a game. I touch it and get magically transported to an island with a city and all that with no zombies. People just live in peace. I get taken to a base and find my friends. After that, I take a tour around the base and pretty much go through the entire thing. Soon after, I go to the restroom and find some vampires inside. They start discussing on whether or not they should drink my blood and one of them asks me if they should (weird). I wake up.

There's also another dream where I'm shooting zombies with Ada and Leon from Resident Evil Razz

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyChrist on Mon May 31, 2010 5:17 am

I almost never die in dreams. I always wake up before that.
JohnnyChrist

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Mon May 31, 2010 10:31 am

I had a dream this night, and a stupid one too, I was playing MW2 in my dream and I noticed I lost some levels of my MW2 account while playing. So I noticed I was in a modded/hacked MW2 lobby on PS3!!! I immediately tried to turn of my PS3 to prevent it from saving my progress on the servers. Instead of my PS3 turning off it brought me to the lobby screen (meaning it saved my progress), ugh so horrible and scary, and to imagine it could really happen on XBOX.

/ a bit of sarcasm, but I really dreamt it, I was like confused
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnnyChrist on Mon May 31, 2010 9:15 pm

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:I had a dream this night, and a stupid one too, I was playing MW2 in my dream and I noticed I lost some levels of my MW2 account while playing. So I noticed I was in a modded/hacked MW2 lobby on PS3!!! I immediately tried to turn of my PS3 to prevent it from saving my progress on the servers. Instead of my PS3 turning off it brought me to the lobby screen (meaning it saved my progress), ugh so horrible and scary, and to imagine it could really happen on XBOX.

No offense.... but thats pretty sad. Lol.

I have had a dream like that once, sorta. I was playing and I kept on getting spawn killed, but I didn't hate it, I just was taking it.
JohnnyChrist

Back to top Go down

Post by NewWaveGuy on Mon May 31, 2010 9:59 pm

JohnnyChrist wrote:
ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:I had a dream this night, and a stupid one too, I was playing MW2 in my dream and I noticed I lost some levels of my MW2 account while playing. So I noticed I was in a modded/hacked MW2 lobby on PS3!!! I immediately tried to turn of my PS3 to prevent it from saving my progress on the servers. Instead of my PS3 turning off it brought me to the lobby screen (meaning it saved my progress), ugh so horrible and scary, and to imagine it could really happen on XBOX.

No offense.... but thats pretty sad. Lol.

I have had a dream like that once, sorta. I was playing and I kept on getting spawn killed, but I didn't hate it, I just was taking it.
I think I might've played this game for far too long now, I'm still playing it every day for a few hours, but now I wantz RDR badly.
NewWaveGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by DigimonFanatic on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:52 am

In my dreams I am always searching for something but I never find it in the dream. For some unexplainable reason I can also feel physical pain in my dreams at times. I also have some dreams where I can fly and they are simply amazing.
DigimonFanatic
Left
Left

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Shihaisha on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:01 am

My dreams are usually about fighting something or someone.

Ryu Shihaisha
Left
Left

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Ryu Shihaisha wrote:My dreams are usually about fighting something or someone.

Like who?

My Twitter

ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doitsu on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:24 pm

I had a dream the other day, and it was pretty sweet....

Me, Nixon, and Reagan played at the world cup for Usukastan and won Very Happy

Reagan-"REAGAN SMASH!"

Nixon-"NIXONS BACK BABY!"

Me-"(No comment)"

Doitsu
Fuhrer
Fuhrer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady_Scout on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:44 pm

I had a dream last night where I was fighting off Juggernaughts with Ober on Wasteland. No joke. I thought I had a life T_T

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top