The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Do you use your PSP as a multimedia device rather than a gaming device?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you use your PSP as a multimedia device rather than a gaming device?

Post by Ryu Shihaisha on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:58 pm

I have heard that many people use their PSP to listen to music, go online ,watch videos, view pictures and more rather than actually play games on it. I sometimes play Echochrome on my PSP but I use it more as a multimedia device. Does anyone use their PSP more for games or for its other features?

Ryu Shihaisha
Left
Left

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you use your PSP as a multimedia device rather than a gaming device?

Post by ICEheaven102 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Before, I used to use it as a gaming device, but I wanted to put music in it, but I don't know how, so I gave it along with all of my PSP games to my cousins in Vietnam. I think they beat Killzone: Liberation. Very Happy

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DigimonFanatic on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:45 am

I almost soley use my PSP as a music and anime player. It's multimedia capabilities are far greater than it's gaming output in my opinion. I once had Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Renegade Squadron on my PSP but the controls were very uncomfortable compared to the way it plays on the Playstation 2. The visual effects were not even up to par with the Playstation 2, which is a shame in my opinion because the handheld was realesed after the Playstation 2 console. That being typed, I simply love the PSP's ability to store pictures, play music, play MP4 files as videos, and online capabilties. It convinced me to not purchase an Apple product for my portable multimedia device.
DigimonFanatic
Left
Left

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryu Shihaisha on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:11 am

DigimonFanatic wrote:I almost soley use my PSP as a music and anime player. It's multimedia capabilities are far greater than it's gaming output in my opinion. I once had Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Renegade Squadron on my PSP but the controls were very uncomfortable compared to the way it plays on the Playstation 2. The visual effects were not even up to par with the Playstation 2, which is a shame in my opinion because the handheld was realesed after the Playstation 2 console. That being typed, I simply love the PSP's ability to store pictures, play music, play MP4 files as videos, and online capabilties. It convinced me to not purchase an Apple product for my portable multimedia device.

I agree. I bought LittleBigPlanet for the PSP and I can't play it for long without my fingers hurting from the strange position of the controls and the anolog stick.

Ryu Shihaisha
Left
Left

Back to top Go down

Post by DigimonFanatic on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Ryu Shihaisha wrote:
DigimonFanatic wrote:I almost soley use my PSP as a music and anime player. It's multimedia capabilities are far greater than it's gaming output in my opinion. I once had Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Renegade Squadron on my PSP but the controls were very uncomfortable compared to the way it plays on the Playstation 2. The visual effects were not even up to par with the Playstation 2, which is a shame in my opinion because the handheld was realesed after the Playstation 2 console. That being typed, I simply love the PSP's ability to store pictures, play music, play MP4 files as videos, and online capabilties. It convinced me to not purchase an Apple product for my portable multimedia device.

I agree. I bought LittleBigPlanet for the PSP and I can't play it for long without my fingers hurting from the strange position of the controls and the anolog stick.

Imagine playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 or any other game in the series for a few hours.
DigimonFanatic
Left
Left

Back to top Go down

Post by Say Wuut on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:52 am

I sold mines. :/

Say Wuut

Character sheet
Name :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top