The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Chatbox block feature

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chatbox block feature

Post by DigimonFanatic on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:25 pm

On almost every chatbox I have been on there has been a block feature that blocks the text that the person who's in questions types. I normally would not suggest anything but I will suggest this, especially after I have recently learned about some of the people on this website.
DigimonFanatic
Left
Left

Back to top Go down

Re: Chatbox block feature

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:30 pm

This forum is hosted by Forumotion, not me, so I have to use their settings. I will try to find a block button.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DigimonFanatic on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:40 pm

ICEheaven102 wrote:This forum is hosted by Forumotion, not me, so I have to use their settings. I will try to find a block button.

It would be splendid if they have a block feature. I thank you for taking your time to listen to my request and find an answer. You also have my apologies for a selfish suggestion.
DigimonFanatic
Left
Left

Back to top Go down

Post by ICEheaven102 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:58 pm

DigimonFanatic wrote:
ICEheaven102 wrote:This forum is hosted by Forumotion, not me, so I have to use their settings. I will try to find a block button.

It would be splendid if they have a block feature. I thank you for taking your time to listen to my request and find an answer. You also have my apologies for a selfish suggestion.

Don't worry. I think I block button would benefit everyone.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top