The Exodus Zone
You have been logged in.

Profile Edit bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Profile Edit bug

Post by Ryu Shihaisha on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:07 am

I am unsure if this has happened to anyone else, but I have noticed that whenever I attempt to edit the "birthday" category on the profile edit, the website does not allow me to do so and a message saying something along the lines of being unable to suscribe to the website appears.

Ryu Shihaisha
Left
Left

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile Edit bug

Post by ICEheaven102 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Ryu Shihaisha wrote:I am unsure if this has happened to anyone else, but I have noticed that whenever I attempt to edit the "birthday" category on the profile edit, the website does not allow me to do so and a message saying something along the lines of being unable to suscribe to the website appears.

Happened to me when I tried to change my birthdate too. I think it affects all the categories. I will try to fix it.

My Twitter

I am only a fan of Vietcong tactics and I like to make fun of Communism. I do not support the VC's ideals nor Communism.

Your friendly neighbourhood Commissar. Got a question? PM me, ask me on Twitter , Facebook or e-mail me at: sirevil100@hotmail.com
ICEheaven102
Commissar
Commissar

Character sheet
Name : Tuyên (Pronounced Tuee-ien) (Vietnamese name), Dex (English), Icey (Old TF nickname)

http://exoduszone.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DigimonFanatic on Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Ryu Shihaisha wrote:I am unsure if this has happened to anyone else, but I have noticed that whenever I attempt to edit the "birthday" category on the profile edit, the website does not allow me to do so and a message saying something along the lines of being unable to suscribe to the website appears.

This has also happened to me as well. I don't view it as a huge problem, but it's good that this has been brought to attention.
DigimonFanatic
Left
Left

Back to top Go down

Post by VietJr on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Fixed By me. Have fun with birthdays. lol

/Closed, Bug Fixed
VietJr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down